List Mgmt. 2017 captain - Dayne Beams

Who would you like to be captain in 2017.

• Rockliff

Votes: 16 8.4%
  • Zorko

Votes: 62 32.6%
  • Robinson

Votes: 42 22.1%
  • Beams

Votes: 53 27.9%
  • Rich

Votes: 8 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 9 4.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

physical tone

1838618b326b65d888b6b18a42abdd9a.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The players will vote for the leadership group (5,4,3,2,1 vote system).

Fagan, Noble etc will decide the captain etc from that list.
Hmmm. Opens up the distinct possibility that Rocky gets the players' vote but not the coaches'.

My votes for Lester. Standout.
You're joking right?
He's dedicated for sure, and probably loved all round, but he's hardly cemented his place in our 22.

The captain doesnt have to be the best player.... be he has to be a top 10 player.

You're joking right?
He's dedicated for sure, and probably loved all round, but he's hardly cemented his place in our 22.

The captain doesnt have to be the best player.... be he has to be a top 10 player.
Of course i am kidding. Could you not sense the sarcasm in my writing.

Players voting for their captains lost its sheen for me when our players elected Mitch Clark vice captain mere weeks after he made the papers for urinating on a cigarette machine and one year before he held a purple gun to our head at the trade table.

Last edited:
Players voting for their captains lost its sheen for me when our players elected Mitch Clark vice captain mere weeks after he made the papers for urinating on a cigarette machine.
I would like to think they would be the best informed to determine their own captain. But in saying that we have a young list that probably aren't as mature as other sides. Let's just hope they don't vote for mates...

Back