Prediction 2017 Captaincy (and fallout) - Breaking News : feZZa93

Who will be captain?

• Mundy

Votes: 36 22.9%
  • Fyfe

Votes: 109 69.4%
  • Spurr (hey, a buddy's gotta do what a buddy's gotta do)

Votes: 12 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Crumpet has secret information RTB is a North Korean spy and runs a meth operation from under the old grandstand at Fremantle Oval. ;)

F**kdorn said the vote would be end of January - following the oz day weekend. Igbo said it would be early/mid Feb. Soon we shall see who has the inside word. Is f**kdorn making s**t up, is igbo plain confused or trying to throw us off the scent?

The vote should be done asap.

Tired of reading the articles and its not good for either player morale.
I'd rather they take their time and get it right. Can't rush things like this and the media can go and get stuffed.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mentions at about 1 minute mark Mundy, Fyfe and Spurr as possible captains. Imagine the fallout if Spurr manages to steal the Captaincy away from Mundy and Fyfe. Does sound like Ibbo's vote will stay with Mundy though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope that's not even a factor in his decision. I'd hope it would be to play at Fremantle in its first Premiership and beyond.
So do I. But I don't think it's wise not to give him captaincy because he might leave

The winner will win. It's a very honest accountable vote. Cringe worthy honest perhaps ?
66875226.jpg

Random thought. The captaincy vote might be early/mid Feb. MJ is due back in court Feb 23. What happens if he's voted into leadership group before the hearing? What stance do you think the club should take if the charges stick? You might ask... "where there be any fallout?"

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...c8f9f162244c02f5aead64e17ef8408?client=safari
If you were conspiracy minded you might think the club would announce Johnson as part of the leadership group knowing they will remove him "as punishment" and end up back where they started while saving face.

If you were conspiracy minded you might think the club would announce Johnson as part of the leadership group knowing they will remove him "as punishment" and end up back where they started while saving face.
I think if he's legitimately voted in, they'll accept it and deal with the court case when/if needed.

But let's say he was voted in and then removed. Would he be replaced?

(Will the players even vote him in?)

I think if he's legitimately voted in, they'll accept it and deal with the court case when/if needed.

But let's say he was voted in and then removed. Would he be replaced?

(Will the players even vote him in?)
"...I give my 2 votes to sonson because the direct feedback he's constantly giving out on the track, and the way he's embraced the new guys is true leadership.

And I give my final vote to johnno, for you know, shits and giggles really."

Back