Competitions 2017 Carlton board - SC leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Have the leagues been decided yet?

Not yet - still waiting on more registrations. There's often a bit of a flurry in the week or so before the season starts.

I'll look to get the leagues sorted towards the end of next week.

Not yet - still waiting on more registrations. There's often a bit of a flurry in the week or so before the season starts.

I'll look to get the leagues sorted towards the end of next week.

I'll go in again, thanks. I had a stinking season last year: 20,000 or so. Put me anywhere.

I'd be happy to participate if there are spots left.

TooBlue
Team rank: 27,636 (2016), 32,666 (2015). Nice upward trend. Considerable amount of research and preseason planning gone into 2017. Lol

happy to jump in if you need a team. don't remember last years ranking but not sure it matters for div 4. did take part in the carlton board sc div 1 premiership a few years ago now.

edit: was ranked ~45k, much shitter than i thought
edit 2: tanks for nothing

Last edited:
Div 1 is now closed

Faz 2000
Derogue
PumpyChowdown
MitchRobinson12
JB12
Blue Bloods
Dr Trade
Squida25
Blue__Balls
Quazza
bludrew79
Iamcarlton
GenuineMatchWinner
FRROST
juddola
04 Durif
BlueRenaissance
Timewasters

Could one of you please nominate to be the league captain? From there I'll PM you with further instructions.

Thanks!

How much is involved in the captaincy? Happy to throw my hat in the ring provided it's not going to require me taking a few months off work ;)

How much is involved in the captaincy? Happy to throw my hat in the ring provided it's not going to require me taking a few months off work ;)

- Set up the league
- PM everyone quoted above to make sure they are still interested in participating
- Once they have sent you a PM confirming interest, tell them the league code
- Monitor so that everyone who should join has joined, and nobody who shouldn't be there is.

- Set up the league
- PM everyone quoted above to make sure they are still interested in participating
- Once they have sent you a PM confirming interest, tell them the league code
- Monitor so that everyone who should join has joined, and nobody who shouldn't be there is.

All set-up with minimal long-term investment - sounds right up my alley.

I'll do it.

All set-up with minimal long-term investment - sounds right up my alley.

I'll do it.

Perfect - thank you!

Please name the league BF Blues - Div 1

Let me know if you have any questions or need help chasing anyone up.

Will you be able to get started today?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to all the Div 1 players.

What etiquette is in place for dropouts? Is it ok to harass them non stop? Can we kill them?

PumpyChowdown

As you appear to have reached BigFooty Hermit status, I am unable to send you a private message. I imagine if you reach out to me from your fortress of solitude, I may be able to send you the details in response.
I do live. I have been high in the Himalayan mountains, training with Buddhist monks and preparing my mind and body for the 2017 Supercoach season.

15 confirmed teams for Div 1 have been locked in.

I believe we're waiting on Timewasters and bludrew79, and one other who remains anonymous at this stage as a few folks have joined the league but not confirmed in writing so they can be checked off the list.

At this stage the plan is to allow the remaining three teams a few days grace period, however if there are any vacancies at 5pm on Wednesday, I'm leaning towards filling said position(s) with "Expert Teams" rather than jerking around the lower leagues by pulling coaches up. Wednesday cut-off allows plenty of time for the remaining coaches to get on board, without giving me more to worry about on Thursday when teams are being finalised.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back