2nds 2017 Casey lower case demons thread - Eternal Dev League Premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

Casey list is pretty much done apart from maybe one or two spots
Boys are training really well on the track for a lot of youngsters, the development of the team has really gone up

Any insight into new additions?
no real big name just a lot of kids from dandenong, gippsland and a few from sandy
All of them will be playing development football

The logo gives me the same, uneasy nauseous feeling I get from those "OCD Nightmares" galleries with everything in order except for one thing out of place.
Speaking of which, I'm still seeing grey panels to the left and right on BF. What happened with your designs to fill that space with red and blue players?

Speaking of which, I'm still seeing grey panels to the left and right on BF. What happened with your designs to fill that space with red and blue players?
No idea ... I uploaded them to that thread to the specifications, and it was there they died I fear.

Been thinking about updating to maybe Max and Viney after their All Australian and Bluey years last year, but may need to contact the club to see if they want to send me some high quality images to work off.

Meanwhile, after seeing a tweet from Casey earlier, it looks as if my concerns were unfounded
Albeit in a very uninspiring fashion

No idea ... I uploaded them to that thread to the specifications, and it was there they died I fear.

Been thinking about updating to maybe Max and Viney after their All Australian and Bluey years last year, but may need to contact the club to see if they want to send me some high quality images to work off.

Meanwhile, after seeing a tweet from Casey earlier, it looks as if my concerns were unfounded
Albeit in a very uninspiring fashion
I think the mods probably needed to prod Chief and admins further. Where did you upload them - the feedback thread? I'll dig them out and hassle chief because it would be a shame to waste them (thank Christ for Jesse signing his contract or could have been back to the drawing board)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone feel like Casey might be significantly weaker with us drafting Smith and Keilty? That means they have to find two players who are around that level to take their spot as full time Casey players, not to mention Dunn leaving.

Anyone feel like Casey might be significantly weaker with us drafting Smith and Keilty? That means they have to find two players who are around that level to take their spot as full time Casey players, not to mention Dunn leaving.
But if their not best 22, they'll still be playing for Casey. Dunn is a hole though

How we lost the Grand Final given we had one of the most experienced VFL teams and had beaten Footscray easily just a few weeks prior still has me scratching my head.

Terlich, Matt Jones, Grimes, Michie -while sub-par at AFL level, are very good and experienced bodies at that level. They are all big outs.

Our Casey inside mid group is a lot younger now. Might consist of Trengove, Neal-Bullen, Vandenburg/Harmes, even Bugg if he can't get a game at AFL.

Forward line could be an interesting one. Might have a mini-mosquito fleet type in BenKen, JKH and Dion Johnstone, and I'd assume Mitch Hannan would be pushing up there too. Weideman will be in the AFL more often than not, so the key forwards might be Hulett, Smith, and a resting ruck. I wonder if Mitch King could spend some time in the forward line rotating the ruck with the Spence? No Oscar McInerny now either.

Mitch White, Joel Smith, Pat McKenna, Josh Wagner I'm guessing will all rotate between half-back and wing. Key backs would be Garland, Keilty and Hutchins.

Anyone know what role Maynard is expected to play?

And Grimes and Terlich leaving plus Oliver likely to spend more time in seniors, they would be missed I would think

And Grimes and Terlich leaving plus Oliver likely to spend more time in seniors, they would be missed I would think
Think of the guys we've bought in though: Melksham, Hibberd, Hannan. They are either playing AFL pushing some quality guys down or killing it in the VFL. I think our list is stronger and we should have quite a few guys above the VFL level having to fight for senior spots. I think Michie leaving will hurt but hopefully ANB can improve again.

I think the mods probably needed to prod Chief and admins further. Where did you upload them - the feedback thread? I'll dig them out and hassle chief because it would be a shame to waste them (thank Christ for Jesse signing his contract or could have been back to the drawing board)
Yeah, get to it mods

Maynard McKenna and Hannan are all very talented players with a good size. You'd imagine they'd play many minutes at VFL level. If you can have Maynard through the middle with Trenner, whose completing his first full pre season in yonks, alongside JKH, ANB, Harmes etc.

There'll definitely be either Pedo, Smith or a stronger Weed every week supporting a stronger Hulett up forward.

I think we are looking at the Bulldogs as blueprints for success. If the Bulldogs will target the Western suburbs we might target the Eastern suburbs.
If melbourne membership had vfl packages that would increase the attendance imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back