2nds 2017 Casey lower case demons thread - Eternal Dev League Premiers

Remove this Banner Ad

* off morris you weak campaigner

Bailey, gent, hutch and the Casey boys are better than 75% of our depth. Two weeks in a row (bar Maynard and maybe 1 or 2 more) the MFC players have been the ones costing us.

w4Tyo1P.png

qeRobuP.png

Experience vfl player Eddie Morris leaving Casey for local footy
That's a shame but with no development league anymore it's probably to be expected that players like that will look elsewhere. Can make more coin elsewhere and also be part of an actual club, not the five ring ins that Melbourne will need every week to fill a 22.

Wonder if the quality of the VFL could take a hit with the Dev league gone. Guys like Morris and probably a few other good VFL players might take the coin on offer in suburban leagues (VFL pays less than a lot of top suburban leagues).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder if the quality of the VFL could take a hit with the Dev league gone. Guys like Morris and probably a few other good VFL players might take the coin on offer in suburban leagues (VFL pays less than a lot of top suburban leagues).
Vfl plays less than almost all suburban and country leagues. We pay more at my club than vfl
A lot will leave

A lot of blokes go to VFL level for the fitness and experience so they can command more coin
Yeah. Not disputing that. But if you're not going anywhere there, not much point staying

Guy I know who played in the Ballarat league last couple years was asked by Matty Scarlett himself to come have a crack at Geelong VFL, when they told him what he would get paid it was half what he was already getting. Sucks because VFL should be the pinnacle of Victorian football.

Guy I know who played in the Ballarat league last couple years was asked by Matty Scarlett himself to come have a crack at Geelong VFL, when they told him what he would get paid it was half what he was already getting. Sucks because VFL should be the pinnacle of Victorian football.
We almost had one of the vfl fringe boys at my club, but he chose Casey because he couldn't be ****ed driving to powelly

Probably best not to be posting about the future of blokes who haven't informed the club/been informed by the club, and have a game tomorrow

Casey up 47-38 at half time
Been a little wasteful
Todd Viney down here obviously having a look at someone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back