Sat 1 Apr PM 3 Box Hill Casey Fields 11pm H
Sat 8 Apr PM 4 Werribee Casey Fields 11am H

Seniors
Sun 19 Mar PM 2 Port Melb Casey Fields 11am H
Sat 1 Apr PM 3 Box Hill Casey Fields 1.30pm H S
Sat 8 Apr PM 4 Werribee Casey Fields 2pm H

DemonTim

Cancelled
10k Posts The Trident - Awarded to posters who do a hell of a lot on the Dees board
Jul 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
If melbourne membership had vfl packages that would increase the attendance imo
It does doesn't it? My Dee's membership gave me casey entry?

DemonTim

Cancelled
10k Posts The Trident - Awarded to posters who do a hell of a lot on the Dees board
Jul 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Casey Demons Pre Season
Dev:
Sat 4 Mar PM 1 NT REP TEAM Casey Fields 3pm H
Sun 19 Mar PM 2 Port Melb Casey Fields 2pm H
Sat 1 Apr PM 3 Box Hill Casey Fields 11pm H
Sat 8 Apr PM 4 Werribee Casey Fields 11am H

Seniors
Sun 19 Mar PM 2 Port Melb Casey Fields 11am H
Sat 1 Apr PM 3 Box Hill Casey Fields 1.30pm H S
Sat 8 Apr PM 4 Werribee Casey Fields 2pm H
Booked the first development on the day of mine and the missus engagement party. Not happy haha

It does doesn't it? My Dee's membership gave me casey entry?
Booked the first development on the day of mine and the missus engagement party. Not happy haha
Yeah but Casey doesn't get any money off that if i recall

Congrats tim!
You having it at the Casey function rooms? :D:D

DemonTim

Cancelled
Jul 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Yeah but Casey doesn't get any money off that if i recall

Congrats tim!
You having it at the Casey function rooms? :D:D
Ummm congrats on the engagement though!
Flow through from MFC?

Cheers haha nah didn't want to go all out for the engagement. Having it near my club, since we have training that day

Maybe need to organise my club to play casey for a Praccy :straining:

Flow through from MFC?

Cheers haha nah didn't want to go all out for the engagement. Having it near my club, since we have training that day

Maybe need to organise my club to play casey for a Praccy :straining:
unsure but don't see why Casey would need to sell membership on their own if that was the case

hahaha, gotta save that for the actual wedding at casey fields hahaha

Now that its out in the media, here are some of the signings (most will be playing development footy)
@CaseyDemonsFC have signed ex-Dandenong Stingrays Tom Glen, Lachlan Gill-Renouf and Dan Allsop, and Sandringham's Liam Hiscock.
Gippsland Power graduates Kieran Byers, Ethan East,Jai Rout, Trent Armour and Keenan Hughes. Talented bunch.

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Now that its out in the media, here are some of the signings (most will be playing development footy)
@CaseyDemonsFC have signed ex-Dandenong Stingrays Tom Glen, Lachlan Gill-Renouf and Dan Allsop, and Sandringham's Liam Hiscock.
Gippsland Power graduates Kieran Byers, Ethan East,Jai Rout, Trent Armour and Keenan Hughes. Talented bunch.

I'm sure Casey appreciate that you didn't drunkenly leak this ;)

Can we lower case DEMONS, please?

This is going to annoy me in the same way as GWS do all their advertising as "The Greater Western Sydney GIANTS are pleased to announce..."

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Can we lower case DEMONS, please?

This is going to annoy me in the same way as GWS do all their advertising as "The Greater Western Sydney GIANTS are pleased to announce..."
k

Jan 2, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Manchester United
Terlich, Matt Jones, Grimes, Michie -while sub-par at AFL level, are very good and experienced bodies at that level. They are all big outs.
Trust me Turnover Terlich won't be missed. Matt Jones and a couple others were blamed for the GF by senior figures at Casey for being too soft around the contest.

Trust me Turnover Terlich won't be missed. Matt Jones and a couple others were blamed for the GF by senior figures at Casey for being too soft around the contest.
Im still anger at a few ex and current dees players for giving up in the third

Im still anger at a few ex and current dees players for giving up in the third

Tim Smith is definitely one that can hold his head up for his performance during that game. Hence why he is now on our list

Flame away, Oliver was the only one playing that day that is realistically part of our future and he was our best by a mile.
You're probably too close to the club to be able to do so on a public form, but I'd be keen to hear your thoughts on the GF.
nar no flame, it's more relating to how Footscray won the flag in 2014 and then all those young players in the team went on to play (or have huge parts) in dogs winning the AFL Flag.
A VFL Flag can help change a culture of any club and Melbourne needed that win to help boost their culture of being winners
Cause you know the last 10 years and all

Back