News 2017 Club Membership packages

Remove this Banner Ad

I notice on the north board they have a thread for the 2017 membership tally. I can't see one on here unless this thread includes the running tally

I notice on the north board they have a thread for the 2017 membership tally. I can't see one on here unless this thread includes the running tally

According to our membership website we are up to 28,325 members for 2017

That makes more sense.
How often do you get down here from Broken Hill to get to a game anyway Boxy?
Try for at least one a year Rabs, but new roster of week on week off should mean able to get to a few more next season, especially with new SC to try out;)

Try for at least one a year Rabs, but new roster of week on week off should mean able to get to a few more next season, especially with new SC to try out;)

You should roll up at one of the pre game meet up arranged by Shell and have a drink with us.

So the family received the 2017 members cards, scarfs, hats, pack etc today. One odd thing. Not a single lanyard included?

Would love to know if this is a glitch that I need to contact the club about, or whether they're not providing any for the first time that i can remember.

So the family received the 2017 members cards, scarfs, hats, pack etc today. One odd thing. Not a single lanyard included?

Would love to know if this is a glitch that I need to contact the club about, or whether they're not providing any for the first time that i can remember.
We got lanyards with ours no plastic pocket though.

Got my the other day

The scarf is a thin flimsy piece of s**t, and I didn't want it anyway over a hat.

But that said my 5yo got one as well, and if me wearing mine so it matches his gets him to the footy and interested I can't complain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the lanyards however, did it also include the usual plastic pocket to put the membership card in, that the lanyard attaches to?
Nope not this year. The card just had a hole in it for the clip

Doesn't bother me personally as I keep mine in my wallet anyway

More cheap crap from China.
and what isn't?

as an adult I just see membership as a donation to the club I care about. My 9 year loves the stuff in her membership pack - as long at it appeals to the kids that great.

and like Willo_ I threw the scarf aside. I usually give it away, I wear one that I got in the 80's

Last edited:
It's been 10 days since I renewed and I live 2 and a half hours away (still in Vic) should I have received my pack yet? How long did it take everyone else

It's been 10 days since I renewed and I live 2 and a half hours away (still in Vic) should I have received my pack yet? How long did it take everyone else
Mine took month, but it happened with the auto rollover... and the packs weren't sent out for a month

So basically my answer is of no help to you :D

I'm still waiting on mine. Renewed 12th of December. Received a e-mail on the 12th of January saying it is being processed.

Mine came within 3 days but I did it over the phone and specifically asked them to make sure I got it by Christmas, as I bought a membership for my father at the same time as a gift.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back