News 2017 Club Membership packages

Remove this Banner Ad

It's been 10 days since I renewed and I live 2 and a half hours away (still in Vic) should I have received my pack yet? How long did it take everyone else
31 May it arrives.

Got mine yesterday..

With no membership card in it.

But I got a very informative note saying "you should have received your 2017 card already, if not call.... "

/sigh.
Is it wrapped up in the scarf?

Got mine yesterday..

With no membership card in it.

But I got a very informative note saying "you should have received your 2017 card already, if not call.... "

/sigh.

I think they stuffed up, or did not like my impolite email re auto renewal, but I actually never received my card in November/December like I have previously.

I can see myself being in the same boat as many here when I renew. Luck for me I do not plan on going to a game until Easter Monday.

I think they stuffed up, or did not like my impolite email re auto renewal, but I actually never received my card in November/December like I have previously.

I can see myself being in the same boat as many here when I renew. Luck for me I do not plan on going to a game until Easter Monday.

When I renewed this year, I emailed them straight away requesting I be taken off that ****ing auto renewal. All good, got a reply almost right away that I have.

We'll see tho for sure come November..

When I renewed this year, I emailed them straight away requesting I be taken off that ****ing auto renewal. All good, got a reply almost right away that I have.

We'll see tho for sure come November..

Keep the rage:

"Our current policy involved with online membership renewals is an automatic opt in which you are able to opt out of at any time.

It is designed to help members speed up the renewal process if they aren’t making any changes."

That last line is such BS.

Keep the rage:

"Our current policy involved with online membership renewals is an automatic opt in which you are able to opt out of at any time.

"It is designed to make Geelong FC richer from interest earned off your money, rather than you earn that interest over the same period."

That last line is such BS.

EFA?

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your email.
As part of our renewals for this season, we sent out all unrenewed Membership cards to our members yet to renew.

As you have renewed your Membership during this process, your Membership card should be coming in the mail, and would have been activated when you renewed.

Members have started receiving these cards today, so you should receive yours anytime within the next 2 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

darren forssman what are you doing purchasing a membership anyway?? I always thought you watched the game from outside the ground thru the gaps in the gate :D :p

Do not giveaway trade secrets!!!

Members have started receiving these cards today, so you should receive yours anytime within the next 2 weeks.

Guess what I got in yesterdays mail????:D:D:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back