JustInsideFifty

All Australian
Sep 15, 2015
Tas
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi 'Pies.

SuperCoach is back for another year!

If you played last year and are interested in joining one of the Collingwood Board Leagues in 2017, please post a screenshot of your result from last year along with which BF 'Pies League Division you were in (if any) below.
Also if you have changed your team name, please post that too :thumbsu:

Something like this can be found by going to Home->Team History:
334205_5f9f87de74d2833dd1bb177908a305d4.png

If you are new to SuperCoach, you can register your team at http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au and post your team name here.

Entry for top divisions will close on (or soon after) Sunday March 12th (end of JLT Series).

I have also set up a SuperCoach group which you can enter here:
http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/afl/classic/group?cic=271186

Good luck for the season ahead! :thumbsu:

DIVISION 1

toxic - Toxic - 155 - 2
skill1414 - Stars - 204 - 4
GoalSneak07 - The Flying V - 402 - 3
Oct19 - The Mongrel Punts - 452 - 3
Daniels - Captain Loop Whole - 645 - 1
Moeydw - Mo's Bros - 679 - New
Knightmare - Knightmare - 792 - 1
South of the Yarra - Vanessa'a Gorgeous - 950 - 4
Greening Magic - Pilkington K - 1718 - 3
James1001 - Dekazos Team - 1971 - 4
Morganashlee - Gooey4DeGoey - 2219 - New
Mkcaptain - SuperCoach Royalty - 2897 - 1
Axe - Treloarasaurus SCE - 3182 - 1
Obese Arachnid - Krakouer Hymen - 3793 - 3
Tails1 - The Phenomenal One - 3844 - 2
Pedro - Flagpies - 4319 - 3
simonoz - simonoz - 8600 - 1
Bloben - Bollocks FC - 11178 - 1

DIVISION 2

Shizzle - Aish to the Izz-o - 6470 - 3
2Slick - Password is Taco - 6482 - 3
jjsmitty8 - Treloarsome - 6644 - 2
2009premiers - Uni Magpies - 9596 - 3
Embleberry - TheVictorIsHere - 11294 - 2
Ed D - The Mob SCE - 11649 - 1
Kadog - CarnThePies - 11745 - 2
gutsroy - M. Gayfer Allstars - 12849 - 3
MagpieKat - Kataclysmics - 14265 - New
Goo - No Bozos - 16253 - 3
Gizmo - Vault 101 - 17182 - 4
morelli89 - Morelli's Monsters - 18217 - 1
stevebbb - Bafingwood FC - 18877 - 2
JustInsideFifty - Broken Tackle - 24873 - 5
London Pie - Aldershot Town - 26465 - New
Raveneyes - Motown Sharks - 26816 - 2
4#Didak#4 - Macedonian Marvels - 34072 - 4
Men of Steele - Men of Steele - ~12000 - 2

DIVISION 3 (4 Spots available)

Likitysplit
cheesedogg - 13519
Scodog10 - Wubalubadubdubs - 22031 - 4
Lockyer24 - Shaneowood - 38710 - 5
Ulahoopski - WhereThere'sAWill - 57382 - 5
Lestat - Magic Magpies - 69578 - 5
Hoggy - Elegantly Warthogg - 75818 - 6
frizzle - Loserville - 81153 - 5
jmac70 - Maccattack - New - New
spartan-magpie - HairyMagpie - ~100000 - 5
Babylove - Babylove's Boys - ? - 4
scruffydog - Howe Treloarful? - ? - 5
PasstheBucks - Pass The Bucks - ? - 6
gadget13 - ? - New

Last edited:

No good at screen shots.

Think I was in div 2 or 3.

Krakouer Hymen

End rank: 3793

If it's no good like this, I'll just skip this year, no biggie.

JustInsideFifty might be worth asking mods to put thread on main page for a week or so, maybe even stickied?

By the way great job thanks!:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JustInsideFifty might be worth asking mods to put thread on main page for a week or so, maybe even stickied?

Yeah have been thinking about how to get the word out - don't really know how things are done 'round here.
Thanks for the suggestion - is there a mod who usually does this sort of thing or should I just choose one at random?

And thanks also for the vote of confidence - would save the compliment though until everyone is safe and sound in the league they should be! ;):drunk::thumbsu:

Yeah have been thinking about how to get the word out - don't really know how things are done 'round here.
Thanks for the suggestion - is there a mod who usually does this sort of thing or should I just choose one at random?

And thanks also for the vote of confidence - would save the compliment though until everyone is safe and sound in the league they should be! ;):drunk::thumbsu:
Vicky Park 76woodenspooners

Is it possible?

Here to put fear into the hearts of all SCers - the fear of losing to someone who did so shitely last year.

upload_2017-2-15_17-7-14.png

Was in BF Pies Div 5 last year - there's a surprise.
Ready for a bit of S&M again this year.

I hope everyone here has a crack at the BF Collingwood 2017 Big Predictions thread too.
Cheers

Hi, can you please clarify? Do you want this thread on the main page, or another thread you are about to start? I'm not familiar with SuperCoach, so I need some help to understand what it is you are after.

Cheers:)

Hi, can you please clarify? Do you want this thread on the main page, or another thread you are about to start? I'm not familiar with SuperCoach, so I need some help to understand what it is you are after.

Cheers:)
I'm not sure how it has been done in the past - I am happy with whatever is easiest for you :thumbsu:
I guess if I (or someone else) just creates a new thread on the main board to let people know about this thread, that would probably involve the least work for mods etc? Whatever sounds best to you and the others who have already found this thread is fine with me :thumbsu:
Thanks Vicky.

I'm not sure how it has been done in the past - I am happy with whatever is easiest for you :thumbsu:
I guess if I (or someone else) just creates a new thread on the main board to let people know about this thread, that would probably involve the least work for mods etc? Whatever sounds best to you and the others who have already found this thread is fine with me :thumbsu:
Thanks Vicky.

Thanks, I'm checking with the other mods and will get back to you.

Rather than create another thread to direct people here, l think it would be easier to just move this thread to the main board and stickied, like a lot of other team boards.

We also need a 2017 Sc & Dt questions thread (l'm happy to do this). Be great if that can be on main board too?

Cheers

Rather than create another thread to direct people here, l think it would be easier to just move this thread to the main board and stickied, like a lot of other team boards.

We also need a 2017 Sc & Dt questions thread (l'm happy to do this). Be great if that can be on main board too?

Cheers

Ok, just to confirm, you want this thread moved to the main board and stickied? We can leave it up for a week, before moving it back here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back