Obese Arachnid
Tails1
Pedro
simonoz
Bloben

BF SC Pies Div 1

Created

PMs going out

League set up and invites sent out via PM for Div 2. If anyone listed didn't get one just now, just let me know.Hopefully all works ok :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Sorry guys been away & only just seen this.

Will be happy to fill a league wherever needed. Ranked 13,519 last season. Couldn't be bothered right now but can post a screenshot if you guy don't believe me but if I was lying I'd at least claim a top 1000 finish or something :D

Sorry guys been away & only just seen this.

Will be happy to fill a league wherever needed. Ranked 13,519 last season. Couldn't be bothered right now but can post a screenshot if you guy don't believe me but if I was lying I'd at least claim a top 1000 finish or something :D

No worries mate. added you to the list.

Has Div 3 league been created yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Div 3 as yet - not sure how Div 1 is going, but Div 2 still has 2 teams who haven't joined.
Would you like to create Div 3? Entrants (so far) are in the second post on first page in this thread - just need to pm them with the league code once it's created.

No Div 3 as yet - not sure how Div 1 is going, but Div 2 still has 2 teams who haven't joined.
Would you like to create Div 3? Entrants (so far) are in the second post on first page in this thread - just need to pm them with the league code once it's created.

Sorry mate, really don't have the time. Flat out with work ATM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keen to play If there are still spots! JustInsideFifty

1zn3ep2.png

Div 1 still has 2 to join

I'll name and shame them tomorrow morning

toxic gutsroy
I am going away tomorrow until late Sunday... Div 1 and Div 2 leagues are close to full, but both still have some stragglers to join.
Happy to leave the admin, deadlines up to you guys - if you want to take late entries or whatever (please keep in mind Scodog10 for Div 2)...
Thanks for your help :thumbsu:

Still looking for someone to organise Div 3 - if nobody who I have asked above wants to do it, maybe there is someone from Div 1 or Div 2 who will?
If nobody has volunteered by the time I get back (late Sun/ Mon) I will do it then...:thumbsu:

toxic gutsroy
I am going away tomorrow until late Sunday... Div 1 and Div 2 leagues are close to full, but both still have some stragglers to join.
Happy to leave the admin, deadlines up to you guys - if you want to take late entries or whatever (please keep in mind Scodog10 for Div 2)...
Thanks for your help :thumbsu:

Still looking for someone to organise Div 3 - if nobody who I have asked above wants to do it, maybe there is someone from Div 1 or Div 2 who will?
If nobody has volunteered by the time I get back (late Sun/ Mon) I will do it then...:thumbsu:

No probs

We'll keep it rolling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back