Teams 2017 Completed team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you're thinking. Where's Sam Butler and how is this team not ranked in the top 10 or so...

final%20team%203%20trades%20left%202017%20ranked%2020k_zpsbmnmqm69.jpg
Just wondering, where's Sam Butler? Cracking team BTW, surely top 10 or something?

Ranking 6000's (down from sub 4000's 2 weeks ago, thought I was basically near complete but Sandilands, Beams needed replacing and I've sideway'd Shaw and Fyfe)
$50K and 5 trades left

Def: Docherty, Adams, Roberton, Lloyd, Tuohy, Hibberd (Scharenberg, Witherden)
Mid: Dangerfield, Martin, Neale, Merrett, Murphy, Kennedy, Treloar, J Selwood (S Selwood, Cousins, J Thomas)
Ruc: Ryder, Witts (Strandica)
Fwd: Dahlhaus, Franklin, Greene, Steele, Heeney, Wallis (Greenwood, Parsons)
This starting team averages 2400/22+c over the season. Which is better than ANY weekly score I've achieved so far this year.

So does Steele count? I reckon he does if people are considering teams complete with Lynch in it.

Still got Greenwood at f6 so probably a week or two away from being 'full premo'.
Steele counts if you arent planning on replacing them through to the end even though you had trades and/or $ to do so (luxury trades as you get closer to finals dont count imo).

3 trades left, 40k in the bank.

Team will either have Yeo IN this week and then Parker IN next weekend, which order i'm still undecided.

Flexible team, can bring down Lloyd/Adams this weekend to cover Beams...can loop Greenwood and Lynch any other
week.

Went full premo rd 13 during the byes and have yet to be able to feild a premo only team due to injuries.

This has been definately my toughest year in SC since I started playing 4 years ago.

Capture.PNG

Ranking 6000's (down from sub 4000's 2 weeks ago, thought I was basically near complete but Sandilands, Beams needed replacing and I've sideway'd Shaw and Fyfe)
$50K and 5 trades left

Def: Docherty, Adams, Roberton, Lloyd, Tuohy, Hibberd (Scharenberg, Witherden)
Mid: Dangerfield, Martin, Neale, Merrett, Murphy, Kennedy, Treloar, J Selwood (S Selwood, Cousins, J Thomas)
Ruc: Ryder, Witts (Strandica)
Fwd: Dahlhaus, Franklin, Greene, Steele, Heeney, Wallis (Greenwood, Parsons)
This starting team averages 2400/22+c over the season. Which is better than ANY weekly score I've achieved so far this year.

Actually, I've improved this team by removing J Thomas from mids, moving Greenwood to M9, moving Strandica to F8, and picking up Darcy for R3.
Extra $75K with same 5 trades left.
Now it's my completed team, with extra ruck cover.

Maybe.

3 trades left, 40k in the bank.

Team will either have Yeo IN this week and then Parker IN next weekend, which order i'm still undecided.

Flexible team, can bring down Lloyd/Adams this weekend to cover Beams...can loop Greenwood and Lynch any other
week.

Went full premo rd 13 during the byes and have yet to be able to feild a premo only team due to injuries.

This has been definately my toughest year in SC since I started playing 4 years ago.

View attachment 389112
Any team that can have JJ on the bench is a pretty good one - well played.

TEAM DONE!

This week went Stewart > Witherden and Parsons > Gawn (shifting Nank into FWDs).

Down to 1 trade, which I will be holding on to for dear life! Whilst I would have loved to have more trades in the bank, am pretty happy with the depth and DPP flexibility.

DEF/MID DPP: Adams, Witherden, Hibberd (loophole), Lloyd
MID/FWD DPP: Yeo, Macrae, Dahlhaus, Greenwood, Bolton, Brown
RUCK/FWD DPP: Nank, Strnadica (loophole).

In terms of depth I am super happy with quality bench cover as well, whose scores I can 'screen' if they play an early game and loophole their scores if they happen to score well. As it stands, Murphy/Witherden/Greenwood are my main bench SP players.

Greenwood and Sloane are two that will sit on the bench this week, and if either one or both of them score well I will loophole their scores into the team using Cousins/Brown etc. Likewise, Witherden is another who is worthy of looping if he scores big, given both Roberton and Laird have been underperforming in recent weeks.

All of this gives me a massive leg up in my H2H games, serving as an ace up the sleeve.

Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 10.01.37 PM.png

Any team that can have JJ on the bench is a pretty good one - well played.
Thanks, wish my rank reflected that statement, been shopping bargin basement all year due to totally wrong rookie selections.
Wines was a bye fix...would never had picked him any other year...
Kelly was my most expensive premo I brought in all year amazingly at 525K, was never able to produce the funds to get back on track or compete.
Only have 9 of my original starters, I had Rocky and GAJ and I sold both at 615Kish with 2 rookies to bring in 4 premos...
Goldie, Wines, Grundy and Lloyd.
Learned a hell of alot about value this year though, the season a rookie SCer had to have IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TEAM DONE!

This week went Stewart > Witherden and Parsons > Gawn (shifting Nank into FWDs).

Down to 1 trade, which I will be holding on to for dear life! Whilst I would have loved to have more trades in the bank, am pretty happy with the depth and DPP flexibility.

DEF/MID DPP: Adams, Witherden, Hibberd (loophole), Lloyd
MID/FWD DPP: Yeo, Macrae, Dahlhaus, Greenwood, Bolton, Brown
RUCK/FWD DPP: Nank, Strnadica (loophole).

In terms of depth I am super happy with quality bench cover as well, whose scores I can 'screen' if they play an early game and loophole their scores if they happen to score well. As it stands, Murphy/Witherden/Greenwood are my main bench SP players.

Greenwood and Sloane are two that will sit on the bench this week, and if either one or both of them score well I will loophole their scores into the team using Cousins/Brown etc. Likewise, Witherden is another who is worthy of looping if he scores big, given both Roberton and Laird have been underperforming in recent weeks.

All of this gives me a massive leg up in my H2H games, serving as an ace up the sleeve.

View attachment 389126
Great team & cover
Jealous!

Doch, Roberton, Newman, Lloyd, Tuohy, Shaw
Ryan, Mcniece.....plan to add Laird or Adams and shift Heater to D7.

Danger, Dusty, Titch, Pendles, Cripps, Bont, Hanners, Fyfe......Bolton, Cousins, Witherden...... Plan for Fyfe to Jelwood and have Greenwood as M9.

Gawn, Martin.......Strnadica

Heeney, Macrae, Ryder, Dahl, Green, Buddy.....
Lynch F7 when Greene is back...Bolton F8, who ill trade for a loophole.

7 trades and 30k left to make it happen.

shithole.jpg

A genuine disgrace. I did better in 2012 when I started with Adam Cooney and Sam Fisher. 5 trades left, all hope lost.

I hope next year is better so I can actually post on this board without seething at everyone with a competent side.

View attachment 389798

A genuine disgrace. I did better in 2012 when I started with Adam Cooney and Sam Fisher. 5 trades left, all hope lost.

I hope next year is better so I can actually post on this board without seething at everyone with a competent side.

That's not too bad a side really.

I would be looking to give Hartlett the flick for Docherty ASAP though as he is a must have.

Try and downgrade Ryan to a rookie when he maxes out then go Hartlett to Docherty. :thumbsu:

View attachment 389798

I would be looking to give Hartlett the flick for Docherty ASAP though as he is a must have.

Try and downgrade Ryan to a rookie when he maxes out then go Hartlett to Docherty. :thumbsu:

Sit tight would be my advice.

Play for league wins

Trades in the last 5 weeks can move you 5,000 spots upwards.

Been waiting for the campaigner to fall in price but his scores seem to range from 115-150 so I haven't had a look in all year.

20170707_090410.png 20170707_090433.png
Happy enough with 4 trades and 116k left.No trades planned this week.
Possible trades I will be looking at:
Witts-Gawn
Fyfe- Neale
SPP- Rockliff
Ryan - better d7
Greenwood- Greene if he can get right.Just like to get a Nank/ Lynch loophole happening.
or
Cousins- Darcy via Balic via Strydonutica. Darcy stays r3 as ruck cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back