List Mgmt. 2017 Contract Status (Seppo's Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

I put him in the Barlow category. Doesn’t matter where we play him, we have kids ready for their chance. Mundy across half back won’t work because he’s too slow. In the mid he’s still pretty good, but would rather Blakely, Weller, Langdon, Bennell, Tucker take that precious time. Mundy forward? We need to settle on our preferred front 6 for continuity.

Might not be popular, but thank you for your service David - you have nothing left to prove. Retire a champion and let the kids take the reins!

Very hash on Mundy mate. He has give us 14 years of loyal service

Why we use the same old formula , play youngster in JLT if they are good enough play them in Rd 1 , two year playing old head losing Rd 1 and Rd 2 not enough want to try third time lucky stuff.
Do things in Moderation. Freo aint going to play 5 rookies in the 22 just for the sake of it.

Do things in Moderation. Freo aint going to play 5 rookies in the 22 just for the sake of it.
Who is the 5 rookies ? Bennell , langdon , Wilson ,Matera , plus few draftee in JLT ? Logue ,Hughes ,Cox ,Sean Darcy,Ryan nyhuis no longer rookie . I will said Freo going backwards if Sandi, Johnson , Lee spurr still play JLT next year, waste of time and space . Play the draftee and second year players more in JLT , everybody know what Sheriden , sutty and the veteran can offer to the team.

Very hash on Mundy mate. He has give us 14 years of loyal service

Mundy is still good enough to demand a game on his own merits. Even if he does not spend as much time in the midfield he would be very handy in either the backline or fowardline. We don't have to be in a rush to retire everyone and open up even more 100point losses. Happy to have Mundy, Sandi and Johnson available for next year.

Who is the 5 rookies ? Bennell , langdon , Wilson ,Matera , plus few draftee in JLT ? Logue ,Hughes ,Cox ,Sean Darcy,Ryan nyhuis no longer rookie . I will said Freo going backwards if Sandi, Johnson , Lee spurr still play JLT next year, waste of time and space . Play the draftee and second year players more in JLT , everybody know what Sheriden , sutty and the veteran can offer to the team.
Did freo play Darcy, Cox, Balic, Ryan and nyhuis all in the same game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/fremantle-fc-contract-list-depth-chart.1179667/

The new thread that will be rolling on and updated to track contracts, list position, player numbers etc
I'm not sure whether it would be best opening it up for discussion or leaving it purely as a reference thread with discussion continuing here.

It's really up to the board which way we go.

The new thread is looking good. After the draft I think we should open her up, better to keep the topic in one location for both reference and discussion IMHO.

The new thread is looking good. After the draft I think we should open her up, better to keep the topic in one location for both reference and discussion IMHO.
I agree and I have an idea to get around arguments on which players are inside or outside, which constitutes a key forward or defender

Remove this Banner Ad

Back