Best & Fairest 2017 Crichton Medal - Thursday 5th October, 2017 - live streamed on club website @ 7.25pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

So, the Crichton kicks off at 7pm. Who is keen for some pre-drinks at the Woolshed? I think I will be getting there around 5:30/6pm.

So, the Crichton kicks off at 7pm. Who is keen for some pre-drinks at the Woolshed? I think I will be getting there around 5:30/6pm.

I work about 5mins away, so just say where and when and ill be there.

Far out scezza, the way you wrote that gave me a heart attack thinking it was tonight and not tomorrow.

Now to wash my shirt so I don''t worry tomorrow either

4yxVIU.gif

Weird club is weird.

Was deleted, apparently they have a special snapchat filter for the Crichton that they want people to use, but the photo they attached to the tweet was from another time when Harts and Walla shared a pic of them with full face make-up, lipstick and glasses (clearly some other snapchat filter). Presumably the one for the Crichton is not that one haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chuck a message on here when your there and ill head down, just finishing some stuff in the office.
Looks like it will be about 5:50/6. Took me longer to get sexy ready than I thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back