Fantasy 2017 - Cutthroat Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Isn't it about time for the annual announcement of the latest random change to the points system?

Maybe 12 points for a blocked long snap in punting situations??
No random changes. This whole "seasonal changes" thing is a huge myth. Scoring specifics have remained consistent for like 5+ years. I've only added positions or taken them away.

In saying all that tho.....this year I MIGHT look into the scoring of missed FGs and PATs. Given they took PATs back to the 15 yard line.

I don't understand what this is so if possible I am in.

Well, its a GG creation, possibly the worst fantasy comp ever, drafting well means sweet fa.

Out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, its a GG creation, possibly the worst fantasy comp ever, drafting well means sweet fa.

Out.

Waaaah! Drafting well means starting well. Using the waiver wire well means negotiating the bye weeks plus building for the playoffs.
I love CT, very different to everything else.

I dont mean to be harsh on CT cause it is run superbly by GG, a credit to him. But the format itself is hideous. Miss one week of waiver wire pick ups (or get in late on a certain week such as bye weeks) and you might as well write your season off.

Dynasty leagues any day of the week. Nothing beats building a long term winner yourself IMO.

I dont mean to be harsh on CT cause it is run superbly by GG, a credit to him. But the format itself is hideous. Miss one week of waiver wire pick ups (or get in late on a certain week such as bye weeks) and you might as well write your season off.

Dynasty leagues any day of the week. Nothing beats building a long term winner yourself IMO.
Hence "cutthroat"
But no, the division standings are always tight so a season is never a write off after a loss or two.

Hence "cutthroat"
But no, the division standings are always tight so a season is never a write off after a loss or two.

I think its a great comp for new people to fantasy football or the casual player. It is indeed cutthroat. Gives everyone a chance but the waiver wire stuff is honestly chook lotto. By the end of the year your team resembles nothing like the team you drafted.

I just happen to enjoy dynasty formats much more, each to their own though. :)

I think its a great comp for new people to fantasy football or the casual player. It is indeed cutthroat. Gives everyone a chance but the waiver wire stuff is honestly chook lotto. By the end of the year your team resembles nothing like the team you drafted.

I just happen to enjoy dynasty formats much more, each to their own though. :)
It's okay I'll still love you tomorrow morning. It is good for new people. But even for regulars it's good because it's so different. Especially as a lot of us are in tons of dynasty and keeper leagues. So it still interests to play. Also imo it helps sharpen ones dynasty drafting/tactics because it teaches you to really go for value and not fritter picks on longshots.

(Disclaimer: this may or may not work on gg.exe tho)

It's okay I'll still love you tomorrow morning. It is good for new people. But even for regulars it's good because it's so different. Especially as a lot of us are in tons of dynasty and keeper leagues. So it still interests to play. Also imo it helps sharpen ones dynasty drafting/tactics because it teaches you to really go for value and not fritter picks on longshots.

(Disclaimer: this may or may not work on gg.exe tho)

Im sorry that my initial post came across as harsh as it did, didnt mean to have a dig at you because you do run this comp very very well.

Oh, another thing i hate, the ESPN fantasy website, worst fantasy football platform going around IMO.

PEOPLE IN at the moment = 27

gg.exe
manureid
drd23
beinpurplengreen
licoriceallsorts
j shuttlesworth
thegreatbarryb
greywind
peterbuch74
shermy
sblack
blacky
fuey
arakaan
woodson
dixie flatline
wizard
balmainforever
scaryness
oscarman
shiny_on_top
raskolnikov
chism
snakeman86
starlin castro
footypunk
helfarch

can either boot 3 people and make it two leagues of 12 this year, or try to recruit 9 more people for the usual three leagues of 12 (preferred).

start tagging people to invite....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back