Fantasy 2017 - Cutthroat Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Strange how you get a link between Balmain and their home ground Leichhardt
Who and where?

And...

the "forever" part is hardly accurate either...

I'm a little bit concerned that other players can see my email address considering I have my real name in the address.

I'm a little bit concerned that other players can see my email address considering I have my real name in the address.
Isn't the universe of Bomber-Bengals fans already a single planet solar system?

Seriously, valid concern - GG.exe is there an adjustment you can make to settings? Or can raskolnikov change his public view settings somehow?

Franchise information > Contact Info > Allow league mates to see my email > No

Edit: Just noticed Contact Information direct link is on the front page too.

Last edited:
Franchise information > Contact Info > Allow league mates to see my email > No

Edit: Just noticed Contact Information direct link is on the front page too.

Cheers. Done.

GG.exe

Will the auto pick function automatically adjust when a franchise reaches the player max at each position?

Or do we need to manually adjust each pick list so we don't accidentally pick too many at one position?
EG I now have 3 WRs, which is the max WR - but my next pick list still has WRs on it (because I had hope to snag a RB or TE in 4th round). Can I leave it or wil it keep picking WRs until I delete them from the list?

I am just worried people will wind up autopicking too many at a position, only to have to drop and then fill spots from 39th round selections.

Thanks for the clarification.

GG.exe

Will the auto pick function automatically adjust when a franchise reaches the player max at each position?

Or do we need to manually adjust each pick list so we don't accidentally pick too many at one position?
EG I now have 3 WRs, which is the max WR - but my next pick list still has WRs on it (because I had hope to snag a RB or TE in 4th round). Can I leave it or wil it keep picking WRs until I delete them from the list?

I am just worried people will wind up autopicking too many at a position, only to have to drop and then fill spots from 39th round selections.

Thanks for the clarification.
It will automatically adjust.

I'm still a member of Balmain Leagues club. :drunk::'(
Sorry, I din't mean to question your devotion being forever, more that the link between Balmain and Lovely Leichhardt Oval (which is actually one of my favourite suburban grounds in Sydney, got to go to an old school NSWRL game there in the mid 80s when I was but a pimply teenage transplant from Perth via Septicland - and got pegged in the back of the head with a steel can of Toohey's for my trouble) is hardly forever, due to the shenanigans and underhandedness of certain "developers and sponsors" from the flashy late noughts/early oughts.

Seriously - sorry if it seemed I questioned your fan passion for them, would never want to do that to anybody here.

I was a massive North Sydney Bears fan growing up.

North Sydney Oval >>>>> Leichardt Oval

It will automatically adjust.

Bookmarked for checking post round 6...

Actually, probably no need to check, because we all know that your first 3 rounds of auto pick lists would have each been topped by the 12 UDFA QBs from NCAA Div III programs that are all going to be the next big things.

And you don't have a single QB yet, so it must work fine...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest, for the last few years I can't stand watching AFL, and I love watching NRL. A few years before that, I couldn't stand watching NRL, and loved watching AFL. Neither game really does it for me. But of the Aussie codes, I think NRL is far stronger an interest than AFL.

To be honest, for the last few years I can't stand watching AFL, and I love watching NRL. A few years before that, I couldn't stand watching NRL, and loved watching AFL. Neither game really does it for me. But of the Aussie codes, I think NRL is far stronger an interest than AFL.
Growing up, because of the Bears, and growing up in Sydney, I was more Rugby League than AFL. I stopped giving a s**t about the NRL when the Bears were evicted. I would probably do the same with AFL if Essendon were evicted.

Norfs has lovely trees, but too many uppity judgemental fans (not you obviously) in the mid 80s for my liking.
As a newby to the game I was looking for a bit of help to understand things, instead I got a lot of questions about which school in Perth I went to, and what my parents did for a living (not saying that was your approach, just saying what I copped the times I went there to watch).

Much like Souths, I developed a real soft spot for the Bears fans when they were going through the atrocious SuperSquuege process of "code enhancement".
Like the ARUs debacle of a process at the moment, or the atrocious way Fitzroy was treated, the whole saga was disgusting and really unnecessary.
Nothing would make me happier than to see Newtown, Old School Balmain, Wests and the Bears back as stand alone clubs, and Gold Coast /Storm /Panthers /Cronulla /Brisbane /NZ do the merging.

Growing up, because of the Bears, and growing up in Sydney, I was more Rugby League than AFL. I stopped giving a s**t about the NRL when the Bears were evicted. I would probably do the same with AFL if Essendon were evicted, which they should've been for the disgrace they've bought to the game over the past 5, if not 25 years.

EFA

I like the part where it has been conveniently swept under the carpet that at the time the Essendon story broke 11 other clubs were suspected of having similar programs, or that Dank was at Geelong during the premiership years. Yes we did the wrong thing but we were merely the scapegoat and the tip of the iceberg for a much wider problem than just Essendon.

I like the part where it has been conveniently swept under the carpet that at the time the Essendon story broke 11 other clubs were suspected of having similar programs, or that Dank was at Geelong during the premiership years. Yes we did the wrong thing but we were merely the scapegoat and the tip of the iceberg for a much wider problem than just Essendon.
Like the Saints and BountyGate.

Says the bloke that follows the club that gave us Jeff Kennetttttt, the Mayblooms, the mid 90s wasteful sponsors, the genius of Peter Knights as a coach, and most of all the Waverly Gardens Shopping Centre Social Club @TM (37% of gross pokies / bingo / pick up sticks revenue to Hawforn...)...

I do agree re:Geelong, but 'similar' isn't necessarily the 'same'

Says the bloke that follows the club that gave us Jeff Kennetttttt, the Mayblooms, the mid 90s wasteful sponsors, the genius of Peter Knights as a coach, and most of all the Waverly Gardens Shopping Centre Social Club @TM (37% of gross pokies / bingo / pick up sticks revenue to Hawforn...)...

Jeff's a nice enough guy but occasionally oversteps, mayblooms have clearly blossomed, we needed any sponsor we could get in the 90s, the bears thought it was a good idea too, and we can't all rely on being in a two-team town with a two-bit stadium.

Jeff's a nice enough guy but occasionally oversteps, mayblooms have clearly blossomed, we needed any sponsor we could get in the 90s, the bears thought it was a good idea too, and we can't all rely on being in a two-team town with a two-bit stadium.
Says the Green Bay fan...

Some of us know that 119 rightfully belongs to Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back