Fantasy 2017 - Cutthroat Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Done.

Have no idea why you can't. There are no abilities section for making draft picks that might be unlocked for you, and your settings look identical to everyone else's settings.

No matter what position I choose it says invalid pick and that I can't have more than 2 linebackers on my roster. Anyway can you choose me a decent CB please.

FYI, the problem was I'd overdrafted you at LB when trying to fix your previous overdrafting of a WR :sorry:

All good. Thanks. .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG.exe
I want to draft Reuben Foster but MFL thinks that Clowney is an LB when he isn't.
Clowney is a LB. An OLB in a 3-4.
Also, we always have to go by what the fantasy site we're playing on designates players.
MFL is actually far better than ESPN....it doesn't give dual classifications, it always updates positions as they change.....which is also a bad thing because sometimes theyll change Clowney from LB to DE then from DE to LB.....and under the roster rules, if he's a LB and changes to DE, then you have to get rid of a DE and sign another LB to have a valid roster.....which is actually a good thing in terms of "cutthroat" nature of league.

Well he played probably 3/4 of the time as DE in the first 10-12 weeks then more OLB last month or so. Also played DT and ILB at times. All over the place these days.

But think more OLB this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back