Fantasy 2017 - Cutthroat Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL anyone else get the impression the old campaigner that goes for the punch from behind and then legs it does that a lot?

What a gutless old(?) turd. But wtf was the Karate Kid doing??

http://www.nfl.com/fantasyfootball/...-football-draft-strategy-cheat-sheet-for-2017

Fantasy football draft strategy cheat sheet for 2017

IDP Leagues

Overview:

An acronym for Individual Defensive Player, in addition to offensive players, you select defensive players to accumulate points for things like tackles, sacks, and interceptions.

Strategy:

Find new friends and join another league. IDP leagues are trash.

giphy.gif

YOU GOT RICKROLLED!

You know, the great thing about being a writer for the interwebzzzz is that you can drop 2,500 words into a column for the sole purpose of culminating in a terrible "IDP leagues are trash" joke to rickroll people.

So ... see ya!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just making sure you all have actually set your lineup.

Go into your teams everyone and actually submit the lineup before friday.
I'll submit it for everyone in case they don't. Because after week 1, all starting line ups are carried forward to next week automatically. Only has to be then set if people replace players thru trades, waivers or fa

Why was only one of waiver requests processed?

Sorry to bring this up, but this site is as confusing as hell trying to make adjustments. Cut-throat to me is all about weekly adjustments and this site makes that difficult. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Someone help me please? :)

Sorry to bring this up, but this site is as confusing as hell trying to make adjustments. Cut-throat to me is all about weekly adjustments and this site makes that difficult. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Just use the copy requests to round 2 round 3 and so on depending on how many players you want.

You would've got the option on the screen as soon as you added a 2nd added player to your round 1 waiver request.

Just use the copy requests to round 2 round 3 and so on depending on how many players you want.

You would've got the option on the screen as soon as you added a 2nd added player to your round 1 waiver request.

anyway your players you requested are still there. You can just add and drop right now under game one starts so go get them.

go to topmost menu, mouse over REPORTS, mouse over FRANCHISES, select PREVOOUSLY PROCESSED WAIVERS.

it will tell you in there why claims were rejected.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back