Fantasy 2017 - Cutthroat Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

If you cant be bothered to make changes pass your team to someone else. Its week 1 ...

If you cant be bothered to make changes pass your team to someone else. Its week 1 ...
It's cool and hip to spend the whole year complaining about the site instead if trying to learn it so one can make a fair assessment of it vs espn etc at the end of the year

Chainsaw - 3 MIA, 4 TBB
Macuahuitl - 3 MIA, 4 TBB
Trident - 3 MIA, 5 TBB

l0fb.gif

It gets better.

Chainsaw - 2 outs
Macuahuitl - 3 outs
Trident - 2 outs
Same thing happened on espn all the time, every year. Happened even more. It's not a site cause, it's human nature, lifestyle etc. Even just on the Madden 18 franchise had a guy say he was in, then first week was AWOL then finally said forget it I'm out gonna play NBA instead.

Same thing happened on espn all the time, every year. Happened even more. It's not a site cause, it's human nature, lifestyle etc. Even just on the Madden 18 franchise had a guy say he was in, then first week was AWOL then finally said forget it I'm out gonna play NBA instead.
Yeah same thing happens in fantasy comps on here every year. Reali life intervenes, people change jobs and no longer have time, other priorities arise, etc...

And not all the teams with players chosen to play who are not playing this week are because the owner has pulled out.
For example, even though he is out this week, I'm hanging on to Donald in CT because he is likely back in the next two weeks, and if I drop him I will almost certainly never get him back in waivers...

Last edited:
If a player fumbles and recovers their own fumble it results in positive points.

That is so stupid
Same was true under ESPN scoring rules for CT set by GG - see my excellent post 30 pages or so back for how to score 97 points in a single play via about 35 own fumble recoveries...

Chainsaw - 3 MIA, 4 TBB
Macuahuitl - 3 MIA, 4 TBB
Trident - 3 MIA, 5 TBB

l0fb.gif

They havent claimed they cbf making changes like you though

Yeah same thing happens in fantasy comps on here every year. Reali life intervenes, people change jobs and no longer have time, other priorities arise, etc...

And not all the teams with players chosen to play who are not playing this week are because the owner has pulled out.
For example, even though he is out this week, I'm hanging on to Donald in CT because he is likely back in the next two weeks, and if I drop him I will almost certainly never get him back in waivers...

I have Ajayi and opponent has campaigner, there was little point making the waiver claims I did to replace Suh and Ward that haven't processed since early sat morning anyway so I guess there are no FA/rolling claims and all locked on the Thursday game?

I have Ajayi and opponent has campaigner, there was little point making the waiver claims I did to replace Suh and Ward that haven't processed since early sat morning anyway so I guess there are no FA/rolling claims and all locked on the Thursday game?
You have two days of waiver claims then it's two or more days of free agency pick ups. Then the player locks again after MNF for a two day waiver claim, then two or more days of free agency etc

Wut GG.exe said!

C'mon Hellboy, wakey wakey, get with the system, I thought you were gonna crush us all...

You have two days of waiver claims then it's two or more days of free agency pick ups. Then the player locks again after MNF for a two day waiver claim, then two or more days of free agency etc
Excluding TNF players, FA are locked two days before their game then?

I should cancel waiver claims because they will be processed on Tues/Wed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excluding TNF players, FA are locked two days before their game then?

I should cancel waiver claims because they will be processed on Tues/Wed?
If a player is dropped, he is locked for 2 days....so, if dropped around Thur our time, he could be a free agent to grab if his game doesnt start before then.
Players are locked at the kickoff of their games.
All unrostered players are locked for 2 days following MNF.

The best window for grabbing a slew of free agents is after waivers process around Thur night our time. You have all thurs night, all fri, sat, and sun to make changes for free.

I will change the rule right now that when dropped players are locked for 2 days, down to 1 day.

If a player is dropped, he is locked for 2 days....so, if dropped around Thur our time, he could be a free agent to grab if his game doesnt start before then.
Players are locked at the kickoff of their games.
All unrostered players are locked for 2 days following MNF.

The best window for grabbing a slew of free agents is after waivers process around Thur night our time. You have all thurs night, all fri, sat, and sun to make changes for free.

I will change the rule right now that when dropped players are locked for 2 days, down to 1 day.
RULE CHANGE!!

Actually it ain't a change, just GG.exe catching the site up to the settings we have always had in previous years for CT.
The one time I back GG.exe I get it wrong...

RULE CHANGE!!

Actually it ain't a change, just GG.exe catching the site up to the settings we have always had in previous years for CT.
The one time I back GG.exe I get it wrong...

Actually, ESPN had a default non-changeable setting in place...where if you picked up a FA, then dropped him within x hours, he would remain a FA. Only if you dropped an existing rostered player, or dropped someone after being on your roster for 1 day at least, did they lock for a day.

On MFL i'm not sure if there's a rule like that that I can set -- where if someone picks up a FA, then they immediately drop them, they remain a FA, but if they've been on your team 1 day then dropped they become locked.

I know I can set it where if a player is dropped he doesnt have to be locked. But it doesn't understand the different situation where if someone drops an already rostered player, then they'd become a FA still. Which we dont want either.

There was an error with how I had set up waivers on the calendar. It was locking all players after TNF instead of MNF.
It's been fixed now.
My apologies :(
I manually processed the waivers people had already entered....so you've all been awarded the players you requested.
Now everyone else is a free agent...except the Chiefs/Pats players and any players just dropped.

Reminder...

if you acquire players AFTER thursday night football...you will need to click the SUBMIT LINEUP link, and tick the newly acquired players.

i've enabled it that automatically the site will carry over your previous week's starters as "submitted starters" and that if no one has submitted a lineup before TNF that the site will automatically tick them for you. But it's only AFTER TNF, if anyone acquires any new players, that will still need to be ticked.

We can probably find replacement players for RaskolinikiKimJungIl and Bluuurds77 - should we?
Give them a chance first. Tagged them. Will check in on their status after week 2.
These are the kinds of LM controls (among other things, like offline draft run thru the site, easier ability to move people around from division to conference, or add in new owners, etc) that I like about this site over ESPN.
There's far more general control, more functions....for both owners and commish.
Tho i do admit, ESPN's site is simpler and cuter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back