Fantasy 2017 - Cutthroat Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just checking back....I dunno why. Elliot wasn't LOCKED, yet you in chainsaw had a waiver claim on him. All I did was go into add/drop and Elliot wasn't LOCKED. So I just added him and dropped Jones. But to be fair, and in case there was an error somehow, I've unloaded Elliot from my roster, put Jones back and will process waivers manually right now because somethings awry

Actually I was right. Elliot WAS locked last night and you had a waiver on him. But you deleted the waiver claim and when I woke up this morning he was unlocked and I added him. But he's still locked in other conferences.

I'd cut Elliott a couple days ago so he would unlock sooner than in the other conferences.

I should reinstate elliott to my team then.

Oh didn't even realise I cancelled it. All good anyway. I think he will actually be done next week anyway. This stay is the last hope unless they overturn it from what I hear.

I've never had him in any league. Never had high enough pick. Would've been nice even for a week. :D

Last edited:
Oh didn't even realise I cancelled it. All good anyway. I think he will actually be done next week anyway. This stay is the last hope unless they overturn it from what I hear.

I've never had him in any league. Never had high enough pick. Would've been nice even for a week. :D

He's available unlocked. I'll stick with jones

I had that issue last week.

Player was midweek locked.

I put in a waiver claim.

Player became unlocked despite waiver. Managed to get him anyway. But seemed weird.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back