Opinion Derailed Off-Topic Thread / Are You Bored With Life? discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

At the end of YouTube videos when the uploader starts their spiel about "hit the red subscribe button and give that like button a click!" I let loose a mighty chuckle, say no and close the tab.

It's aBout one hundreth ompared of criticism to the Mackay bashing unless you don't read the Adelaide BF board,

Did your grandmother not teach you that two wrongs don't make a right?

I prefer to call it analysis

The difference is Im not bashing Doedee like this board does on Mackay he was worth the punt as a third rounder, Im bashing the Club for wasting a first rounder, because we now how first rounders can help the club if not picking up quality, you can use such picks to pick up players like Gibbs

Im still unhappy over Pav V McGregor, because I believe that selection F up cost us a flag or maybe even two, wouldnt you agree.

The staff get paid well to make the write decision, for example are they working on next years draft selection today and getting paid to do so.

The difference is Im not bashing Doedee like this board does on Mackay he was worth the punt as a third rounder, Im bashing the Club for wasting a first rounder, because we now how first rounders can help the club if not picking up quality, you can use such picks to pick up players like Gibbs

Im still unhappy over Pav V McGregor, because I believe that selection F up cost us a flag or maybe even two, wouldnt you agree.

The staff get paid well to make the write decision, for example are they working on next years draft selection today and getting paid to do so.
When they picked McGreogor they did the correct thing.

Kenny was the better player at the same age at that time at the same SANFL club. He was an underage AA and playing regular league SANFL games. Pav was not.

Pav had another year in the SANFL which lead to him being a top draft pick and Freo taking him.

But he was far from that player the year us, and any other club, could have taken him as a 17 year old.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

When they picked McGreogor they did the correct thing.

Kenny was the better player at the same age at that time at the same SANFL club. He was an underage AA and playing regular league SANFL games. Pav was not.

Pav had another year in the SANFL which lead to him being a top draft pick and Freo taking him.

But he was far from that player the year us, and any other club, could have taken him as a 17 year old.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I know its definetly a hindsight thing, I think Cornes was another one

Probably the reason Pav hurts the most is he was probably one that could have taken us to a premiership

And unfortunatly the people selecting these players are full time proffessionals who in February are constantly thinking about who they should be selecting in November, for posters to say who would you pick is irrelevant, if my job relied on it, you would take a bit more interest

What career, I would be comfortable where he sits if he was a third round draft pick but not a first rounder come on let not expect mediocrity
You really do crap on mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'I only said mean things because someone else did'

No more than others on Mackay, there isnt a thread on thsi board that isnt affected by Mackay bashers
Yes they piss me off too. Be good if you didn't as well.

No more than others on Mackay, there isnt a thread on thsi board that isnt affected by Mackay bashers

The one important factor you have embarrassingly over looked in your waste of a 1st round pick for Doedee rants is coming up with an alternative that fits the clubs drafting objectives. Plus it appears you have also failed to acknowledge our lack of injuries providing quality opportunities and Doedee's own injury set back. Just give him a chance. We have no immediate need for him to break into the best 22.

The one important factor you have embarrassingly over looked in your waste of a 1st round pick for Doedee rants is coming up with an alternative that fits the clubs drafting objectives. Plus it appears you have also failed to acknowledge our lack of injuries providing quality opportunities and Doedee's own injury set back. Just give him a chance. We have no immediate need for him to break into the best 22.

Mate I think I have mentioned the alternative 5 million times, the guy that is from SA was touted as a top 5 pick who's old man played 200 games for North adelaide in their glory years. You know the guy who took out a rising star nom a couple of weeks ago funnily enough playing against Adelaide

Mate I think I have mentioned the alternative 5 million times, the guy that is from SA was touted as a top 5 pick who's old man played 200 games for North adelaide in their glory years. You know the guy who took out a rising star nom a couple of weeks ago funnily enough playing against Adelaide

Spp got a rising star nomination 2. Means nothing. They shell out 23 of them a year. If the crows wanted your suggestion they would have drafted him. Build a bridge. You're calling it a mistake way too early.

It's aBout one hundreth ompared of criticism to the Mackay bashing unless you don't read the Adelaide BF board,

It's not even close to similar. There's nothing to suggest our medical staff have NFI. Mackay is criticised because after 150 games in his best year since 2009 he finished 22nd in the b&f. Off the back of averaging about 25th the previous 3 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back