Opinion Derailed Off-Topic Thread / Are You Bored With Life? discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow first time I've looked on this thread.

Terribly cromulent.

Anyway I for one am glad for Nick Xenophon coming into state politics. SA politics is an abortion. The liberals are a hopeless melee of Burnside and Glenelg idiots who lack the charisma of pig s**t and are basically irrelevant and can't dislodge one of the most useless governments in the history of man.

And said government, with no effective opposition, is blowing tens of millions on such arsery as building a tram line 100 metres down King William St and building an utterly useless train track from Port Adelaide station to about 200 m up the road to the wharf where there is absolutely nothing worth going to. Absolute moronity what is going on in this state at the moment.

The useless lack of charismatic men and women in our state's leadership is an embarrassment.

The useless lack of charismatic men and women in our state's leadership is an embarrassment.
When you think about it, the pay isn't any better than being a high level manager in any other industry. And you're under huge scrutiny. And there are very few perks.

So you can see why it doesn't attract the best of the best.

As an aside, in my early 20's I share housed with one of the state pollies now elected. Not a bad housemate... but not smart.
I remember having to explain 911 to them. Still, it's been a long time, we all change. I can hope.

This kinda smells like the Shapes thing.

Arnotts bring back the original and everyone praises them. Surely this was their plan all along.

Btw, everyones favourite shapes? Pizza then nacho cheese for me.
Chicken crimpy is the only answer.

Arnotts bring back the original and everyone praises them. Surely this was their plan all along.

Pizza is the worst. Controversial I know.

Barbeque then savoury.

1. Chicken Crimpy
2. Savoury
3. Pizza
4. BBQ
5. Cheese & Bacon (controversial)
6. The rest are rubbish

Barbecue

Ps. New pizza > original pizza

Haha, I have a mate whose favourite shape is savoury. I always thought it was crazy when there are soo many more complex flavours of the shapes universe. Then had a box, I can see where you're coming from.
The more savoury shapes you eat in one sitting, the more amazing the flavour becomes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly how does an apparel thread, get derailed to food ? ......never mind, this is the Adelaide BF Board ....anything is possible

all it takes is a little segue

lady_gaga_meat_dress_2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back