2017 Dockers Women's Buddy Draft - Register Here

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm in, especially if I get the perceived flaky outside player, who leads the team in metres gained, who is actually in integral part of our team's success, who is oft maligned in these parts even though they have played almost every game since joining Freo.

I just need to do research to work out who that is!
I believe in you!!

Is there a Danielle Pearce?
So you're in? :p

Thanks to everyone that's participating so far! Because we have smaller numbers, we'll be going with 1 buddy per player. I used a simple random function in excel to work out the order for the draft and your lucky order is:

Monday 23rd Jan 5pm AWST:
Tonga Bob
freo_leo29
freoextra
DudleyDocker
Seppo
wayToGo_
holy diver
Scham

Tuesday 24th Jan 5pm AWST:
tants
Allikat
Van_Dyke
dockerfemme
TheInjuryFactory
Righteo
Arcassius
couldhavebeen

Wednesday 25th Jan 5pm AWST:
jedi mind tricks
jatz14
Sir Deadly
Clems Knee
Big Animal
jerms
UFO Tatsu
Deathly
ydraw
Unique Name

anyone that still wants to participate can make their selection from Thursday 26th Jan from 5pm AWST. Because of the short notice of this draft, if you miss your 24 hours you won't have to go to the back of the queue, but you do lose your place in the order - you can only select from those players that haven't yet been selected.

And of course a massive congrats to Tonga Bob for getting the coveted 1st draft pick!

A new selection thread will be up some time tomorrow

Thanks to everyone that's participating so far! Because we have smaller numbers, we'll be going with 1 buddy per player. I used a simple random function in excel to work out the order for the draft and your lucky order is:

Monday 23rd Jan 5pm AWST:
Tonga Bob
freo_leo29
freoextra
DudleyDocker
Seppo
wayToGo_
holy diver
Scham

Tuesday 24th Jan 5pm AWST:
tants
Allikat
Van_Dyke
dockerfemme
TheInjuryFactory
Righteo
Arcassius
couldhavebeen

Wednesday 25th Jan 5pm AWST:
jedi mind tricks
jatz14
Sir Deadly
Clems Knee
Big Animal
jerms
UFO Tatsu
Deathly
ydraw
Unique Name

anyone that still wants to participate can make their selection from Thursday 26th Jan from 5pm AWST. Because of the short notice of this draft, if you miss your 24 hours you won't have to go to the back of the queue, but you do lose your place in the order - you can only select from those players that haven't yet been selected.

And of course a massive congrats to Tonga Bob for getting the coveted 1st draft pick!

A new selection thread will be up some time tomorrow

Are you sure it's random? Tonga Bob had first pick in the men's Buddy draft too. (Well he was in the top ten, but preselected the GLR.)

Are you sure it's random? Tonga Bob had first pick in the men's Buddy draft too. (Well he was in the top ten, but preselected the GLR.)
Maybe Tonga's been hacking into microsoft making sure he's always #1 in any random script???? :eek:

Maybe Tonga's been hacking into microsoft making sure he's always #1 in any random script???? :eek:

Это вполне законно. Двигайтесь вперед, ничего увидеть здесь.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back