List Mgmt. 2017 Draft Discussion (cont in Pt 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't relevant to the draft, but not sure where to post. Anyway, saw the rumor that Scott Clayton is linked to St Kilda on the afl website (presumably to take over from Bains). Anyone know if this is true and what effect it would have?

Also heard that Harvey was a possibility of coming across as a coach. Do we have any idea if this is true or whether we are going to add another assistant coach? I would be keen on eade if available...

Also just to keep it draft related. Would be stoked if we got Cerra and Stephenson. Followed closely by Clark, Coffield and Murphy (not convinced by Bonar and don't know enough about DFog - presumably Brayshaw will be gone).
with the assistant coach situation , i heard a rumour from a very solid source that the saints were grabbing one of the Collingwood assistant coach's but i was of the thought it was Scott Burns... Burns then signed with Hawthorn so i thought we missed out on our man... if it turns out its Harves then im not devo cause its always great to have a favorite son return but its kinda been there done that with him ...

Hate the Blues more than any other team but would never ever wish this on a player.

Really really s**t.

Wonder if it does change their pick selection.
Yeah feel bad for the bloke. Great player.
But as far as Carlton goes Pffftt Meh

No Gibbs, no Docherty, come on down spoon no. what is it, 6, this century?

Yeah imagine if Cripps doesn't get back to his best straight away. They could struggle pretty badly. Kade Simpson is about 35 isn't he too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we pass up Jack Ross for Dylan ‘Bite Size’ Moore I’ll need to be put on suicide watch.

What if Moore becomes another Caleb Daniel and Ross becomes a nothing after realising tennis was his real calling? I wouldn't mind either.

What if we took Spargo over Miers or McPherson over Ross? Would the height argument still stand up?
Heights not the be-all and end-all, but Moore is absolutely tiny. On top of that, I much prefer Ross in any event.
What if Moore becomes another Caleb Daniel and Ross becomes a nothing after realising tennis was his real calling? I wouldn't mind either.
Daniel was an utter gun who only went that low due to his height. Moore ain’t Daniel.

If we’re worried about Lonie’s size why the hell would we double down?

Heights not the be-all and end-all, but Moore is absolutely tiny. On top of that, I much prefer Ross in any event.

Daniel was an utter gun who only went that low due to his height. Moore ain’t Daniel.

If we’re worried about Lonie’s size why the hell would we double down?
Don’t like the like of Moore at all. And Ross looks a little like the annual guy that could be anything, but just doesn’t/doesn’t pick up ever learn footy IQ.

Stoddart, McPherson a couple for me, just not sure who will be left. Bailey looks to be gone by 34. Miers? I know we have a few small forwards, but they are either headed to the midfield or otherwise a year from delisting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back