List Mgmt. 2017 Draft Discussion - Draft night 24/11

Remove this Banner Ad

My wishlist:

1. More Brayshaws.
2. Someone who can debilitate a dangerous opposition player to rotate in when Bugg's out.
3. A big ****-off gorilla to stop people kicking 10,000 goals on us per game ala Ben Brown.

Man, how good would be getting a couple more Brayshaws? Especially if each one played 150 games and had three kids of their own. Then by like 2050 we could have a midfield of nothing but Brayshaws. That would be sick.

Then we'd be called the Melbourne Brays not the Melbourne Dees.

In case our pursuit of Lever falls over, or the unlikely situation that we end up trading him in and retaining our first pick in this years draft, who do people see us going for? I used to watch a bit of U18's, but have seen absolutely nothing this year so going off of Knightmare's reviews I was thinking;

Jack Higgins or Nick Coffield if we were looking for smaller player
Ballenden if we wanted a defender and Brisbane didn't match a bid (seems unlikely)

The sentimental part of me would like to see Andrew Brayshaw in our colours next year, but I just don't see a need. Maybe we can take Hamish as a rookie though.

In case our pursuit of Lever falls over, or the unlikely situation that we end up trading him in and retaining our first pick in this years draft, who do people see us going for? I used to watch a bit of U18's, but have seen absolutely nothing this year so going off of Knightmare's reviews I was thinking;

Jack Higgins or Nick Coffield if we were looking for smaller player
Ballenden if we wanted a defender and Brisbane didn't match a bid (seems unlikely)

The sentimental part of me would like to see Andrew Brayshaw in our colours next year, but I just don't see a need. Maybe we can take Hamish as a rookie though.

I'm going to say no because his name is too much like Bell End

If Lever falls through, I've heard through the grapevine that Dahlhaus and Libba will be looking for new homes. Something wrong at the Dogs behind the scenes. Would love Dahlhaus in the team.

If Lever falls through, I've heard through the grapevine that Dahlhaus and Libba will be looking for new homes. Something wrong at the Dogs behind the scenes. Would love Dahlhaus in the team.
Caro touched on this last night on Footy Classified

I always follow the draft stuff during the year. But not a close this year now as I think we'll trade pick 10. Apparently this isn't a very deep draft and opens up fairly early. I'm thinking we need someone with a bit of speed and nice foot skills. However I suspect Taylor may have to pluck another Hannan type. Perhaps Fritsch however that'll be a later pick.

So we gonna go ahead with pick 29, 31 and 36 (Bayley Fritsch?) ya's reckon?
Still 3 hours, deal could happen. Garland retired so pick 47 in play too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahhhhh gone are the days of Gysberts, Blease, Strauss and Prenderghast........ feels good man.

:hearts: Mr. Taylor :hearts: ...can turn any pick into gold, if i was gay and 60 i would stalk him.

I say this every year.

We need players who can kick. Don't care if they are slow, fat, somewhere else on the gender spectrum, whatever. We need players who can kick off both feet. We have enough grunt.

Players who can kick.
soccer-in-America-fat-goalkeeper.jpg

Now is the time to actually begin thinking about the draft, I guess.

Based on this, I haven't given up on the idea of Brayshaw slipping to 29, and I also like the sound of Matthew Ling or Jack Petruccelle for our first pick.

Now is the time to actually begin thinking about the draft, I guess.

Based on this, I haven't given up on the idea of Brayshaw slipping to 29, and I also like the sound of Matthew Ling or Jack Petruccelle for our first pick.
I was looking at the HSun article last night profiling the top 30. Ling I like the sound of. Speed and skills.

I say this every year.

We need players who can kick. Don't care if they are slow, fat, somewhere else on the gender spectrum, whatever. We need players who can kick off both feet. We have enough grunt.

Players who can kick.
Someone like a Watts then perhaps?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back