Leagues 2017 Draft league

Remove this Banner Ad

I cannot figure out how to replace one of my players with a player who has not been selected by any team or alternatively one that has been dropped by another team.
You trade out a player for a free agent or a waiver listed player. You then need to wait for the waiver list time of processing trades

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app

I cannot figure out how to replace one of my players with a player who has not been selected by any team or alternatively one that has been dropped by another team.

Hit the 'T' button above any of your players and you'll get taken to the 'Team Trades' page. In the left column select 'Free Agents' or 'Waiver Claims' and you should now have a 'Trade Out' column and a 'Trade In' column, all with '+' signs next to each player.

Now just start clicking away. I think you need to repeat the process for each trade, one at a time. It's possible you've been sitting on the 'Team Trades' default opening page.

Hit the 'T' button above any of your players and you'll get taken to the 'Team Trades' page. In the left column select 'Free Agents' or 'Waiver Claims' and you should now have a 'Trade Out' column and a 'Trade In' column, all with '+' signs next to each player.

Now just start clicking away. I think you need to repeat the process for each trade, one at a time. It's possible you've been sitting on the 'Team Trades' default opening page.
Wish I knew all this a couple of days ago. :(

I think I actually like my draft team better than the team I put a huge amount of work into. Managed to get a win even with a big fat donut. How come there isn't emergencies in Draft ??
There is. Emergencies set as automatic meaning you get the score of the lowest score on the bench. If you add your players up you will find you got 72 added to your score being Nank, who was the lowest.

I think I actually like my draft team better than the team I put a huge amount of work into. Managed to get a win even with a big fat donut. How come there isn't emergencies in Draft ??
I'm the opposite. My draft team is scheizenhauzen (as big Rexie would say) yet my DT team is now in the top 100.

I tried to pick up Brad Crouch on Sunday night and it didnt go through, and someone else grabbed him. What did I do wrong ??
I don't think you can make trades during a round. Would have to have waited till the end of the Anzac day game at least.

Oh yeah, that's what I meant. It was straight after the anzac day lockout. Sorry. It looked like it was processing. And there werent any other waiver claims at the time. How does the priority thing work ??

Nothing done wrong - it's the quick and the dead around here - 'twas I who snaffled him. Basically my waiver priority was higher than yours, it'll now be lower, probably even last now but I haven't checked. Waiver order usually is set based on draft order until coaches start making claims for the same player, then it changes. Also, being in the West there's a good chance I made the claim after you went to bed. Hey, if you fancy Brad just make me an offer I can't refuse. ;););)

Nothing done wrong - it's the quick and the dead around here - 'twas I who snaffled him. Basically my waiver priority was higher than yours, it'll now be lower, probably even last now but I haven't checked. Waiver order usually is set based on draft order until coaches start making claims for the same player, then it changes. Also, being in the West there's a good chance I made the claim after you went to bed. Hey, if you fancy Brad just make me an offer I can't refuse. ;););)
Well that's why I think I did something wrong. I put it in as soon as lockout ended on Tuesday. If waiver order is based on draft order, I had pick 1, so how did I not get him ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that's why I think I did something wrong. I put it in as soon as lockout ended on Tuesday. If waiver order is based on draft order, I had pick 1, so how did I not get him ??

Nah, you didn't do anything wrong. Check the league settings and you'll see that waivers are set to 'reverse ladder' which means the team at the bottom gets the highest preference (shucks, that must be me). I don't know which team is yours Pea Nut but you have to be doing better than bluddy Brainpharts so far....

BTW it's got nothing to do with how quick you are to put in a waiver claim, you could do that at the last minute.

Nah, you didn't do anything wrong. Check the league settings and you'll see that waivers are set to 'reverse ladder' which means the team at the bottom gets the highest preference (shucks, that must be me). I don't know which team is yours Pea Nut but you have to be doing better than bluddy Brainpharts so far....

BTW it's got nothing to do with how quick you are to put in a waiver claim, you could do that at the last minute.
Ah ok thanks. I am currently equal first, so yeah that answers that.

Any of you guys interested in taking over a team in two Ultimate Footy leagues? I need to replace a ghost team. The leagues are highly active and very competitive, one is a keeper version.

I had no ruckmen with Luenberger going out and was very pleased to pick up McEvoy's 103 as a free agent.
I have always thought of my draft team as shithouse yet i seem to keep winning. :)

DaTBird187 and I went blow for blow in a huge matchup shoot-out. I scored 1809 and got done by 1828. I got one piece of advice going into the league that scoring 1650 would win you pretty much every game. Not so sure of that now.

And I had two tonnes on the bench as well.

DaTBird187 and I went blow for blow in a huge matchup shoot-out. I scored 1809 and got done by 1828. I got one piece of advice going into the league that scoring 1650 would win you pretty much every game. Not so sure of that now.

1600 - 1650 is probably par score. Won't win you every game, but you won't lose every week with it either

You play draft a bit, how many times have you scored 1800 and lost ?? Surely that is the worst of luck ??

Oh don't get me wrong ... that's bad

However, my experience in drafts here counts for little as far as score predictions / par goes. Different number of players

You play draft a bit, how many times have you scored 1800 and lost ?? Surely that is the worst of luck ??
How many times have you had the second or third highest score in an 18 team league and lost?? Happens regularly.

If you wanted to draw a comparison with regular DT, it would be comparable to scoring 2400 in a round and losing, which doesn't happen all that often.

Just accept that I am better than you and move on.

:drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back