List Mgmt. 2017 Draft Needs...

Remove this Banner Ad

As with many Champs games, this is turning into a one-ended game. SA won first and third, Allies won second and are now winning this quarter

Bal

ballenden worse 2x running
Wasn't great at all in the first half for mine, was clunking some marks in the third but hasn't shown anything much at all I reckon

Think Rankine could well be my favourite (not necessarily the best) for next year if he continues along this path

Wasn't great at all in the first half for mine, was clunking some marks in the third but hasn't shown anything much at all I reckon

Think Rankine could well be my favourite (not necessarily the best) for next year if he continues along this path
Few in line for that for mine

Lukoscious best I've seen in a while , Rozee , Hately been good as well

And that's just the SA ones

Jimmy Rowe having a good day.

Hately too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes they do. Helps fast track their development against the best of their age group.
Surely they'd be better off playing league if it's about fast tracking their development

The champs exist purely for the draft

Are you sure we don't play these players because they're in our best 22 on merit and we want to win?

I think it's good as helps develop them and recruiters obviously want to see them due to future pick trading

And it lifts the standard of the champs as this year it would be pretty ordinary without them

Reckon Lukoscious would go pick 1 this draft and he's only 16
Good point about future pick trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Back