List Mgmt. 2017 Draft Needs...

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm also putting Constable up as a very good player and almost the best player in the U18 champs this year

After he champs he got sore and injured and still played well but not at his peak

190cm with footy IQ , constested ball winner , very good kick and good overhead with versatility in his game to play back , forward but will be a full time mid like he was for most of the champs

The draft watchers are comparing him to Patrick Cripps

Not much there not to like in those traits
People are saying Constablr’s athleticism is going to let him down - well Cripps ran well below Constable for his sprint, and was only just above him in the beep test

He’s got enough very good traits to succeed at AFL level

I reckon the Saints or Freo might be a chance too given both have multiple top ten picks, Freo 2 & 5, Saints 7 & 8 so can probably afford to be a little speculative like the Blues.
IMO most likely destination at this point in time is St K

Really hope we take the punt if available - as Jeff said, has Goodes traits

Saw Brander live twice in the TAC Cup Comp this season, good in one of the games where his side was dominant, very ordinary in the other where he was fumbly and I thought soft at the contest in what was generally a poor all round game, I vividly remember SA under ager Jack Lukosius absolutely pantsing Brander in one game at the Championships, so much so they moved Brander off him and played him Forward for the rest of the game.. If we're talking "potential" I'd take Noah Balta way before I'd take Brander, more X Factor and really hits the packs and contest a lot harder than Brander. Whilst Brander wouldn't be my preference his good is very good so I'd be fine with drafting him, however I suspect he'll go before pick 12 anyhow to a team needing a developing KPP..
IMO Brander goes to the club who’s academy he was in - they need more tall depth now that Mummy’s retired, I reckon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In that case there's a chance all of Fogarty (Coll), Bonar (St K), Clark (WB/Carl/GWS) off the board by pick 12 :(
Correct .....every chance that occurs .....Bonar could slip because he's this drafts "hyped" player .....Clark i have going to GWS @ #11

Is bonar in the starting 22 for round one next year against Essendon at Etihad Stadium? (If the crows get him)..
No .....7 games in the last 2 years, is a long way to come from Juniors to AFL Standard in a Grand Finalist side

No .....7 games in the last 2 years, is a long way to come from Juniors to AFL Standard in a Grand Finalist side

It's all about positions out of the grand final side

We lose Lever and Cc and replace with Gov and Gibbs that's a given

Players that are on the edge but may actually not be on the edge

Seedsman
Mackay
Otten

Those fighting for their positions but no guarantee to get them next in line you could call it

Milera
Keath
Gibson
Hampton
Doedee
Galluci

Can't see a rookie jumping over any of those 8 players

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I

Those fighting for their positions but no guarantee to get them next in line you could call it

Milera
Keath
Gibson
Hampton
Doedee
Galluci

That's a great quality of players looking to break into the side ......Milera will be a star !! ....Keath just needs to build more core strength .....your favorite man Doedee is ready, just needs an uninterrupted Pre-season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back