List Mgmt. 2017 Draft - Pick 10 - Poll Added

Who would YOU pick at #10 in this years draft? (Single Choice)

• Stephenson

Votes: 34 9.8%
  • Brayshaw

Votes: 82 23.7%
  • Coffield

Votes: 22 6.4%
  • Constable

Votes: 18 5.2%
  • Higgins

Votes: 31 9.0%
  • Brander

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Bonar

Votes: 32 9.2%
  • Clark

Votes: 26 7.5%
  • DFogarty

Votes: 84 24.3%
  • Hayes

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 9 2.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I like Constable a lot , just concerned that we will already have 2 inside mids with Cripps and Kennedy . You see the difficulty of west coast playing both Mitchell and Priddis at the same time . I think we need more midfield speed

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
With the way Martin and Dangerfield are playing forward I would have no issue with Cripps doing the same

For all the talk around this not being a very good draft, there still some elite talent avilable in the top 10 and the top 30-35 prospects are pretty impressive too, seems to fall away pretty dramatically after that IMO, last year SOS knew there would be some value late in that draft and made sure we had some picks in that range, looks like this year, SOS wants to be done by pick 30.

Pick 3 LDU Rayner Dow

Pick 10 Coffield Clark LOB

Pick 30 Ling Richards Worpel Spargo

Go play that man-child record to Ollie wines or jack Viney

Yep agree , scope for development will land you Jordan Russel or a heap of other players you hold on fir years before you finally realise they were had no interest in devolving more.

I'd much rather a player that's already developed and wants to continue developing

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just checked and Higgins is listed at 178, not exactly Taylor/Daniels territory. Will go close to Murph's height and looks to be built like a brick - don't see why it would be an issue.

Higgins, whilst tries hard, will never be an AFL player. His kicking is questionable, lacks pace, lacks size and his decision making under pressure is questionable. He’ll dominate in the VFL

Higgins, whilst tries hard, will never be an AFL player. His kicking is questionable, lacks pace, lacks size and his decision making under pressure is questionable. He’ll dominate in the VFL
Has the highest footy IQ of anyone in this draft, that will make him successful at AFL level.

He's not my choice at 10, but can't see him being a bust.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worpel is an inside monster and I would love him at Carlton. Kicking can be worked on.

There needs to someone out there that can teach professionals to ply one of their main crafts at a high functioning, consistent level.
Welcome to the club, you’re in solitary with coach for as long as your kicking is dissected, improved, approved and certificate gained.

I consider Higgins in taking a year off is bouncing at his ceiling, That was the point in taking a year off. If others are considered better players not having done so and they fit best player needs makes him a pass for me.

Not much talk about Lachie O'Brien. He was rated top 10 early on, he has really good kicking skills and speed. Looks to be a player that we can't pass up.

He's had some injury issues that has caused him to slide down people's lists but I would not mind taking him at #10 either.

Not much talk about Lachie O'Brien. He was rated top 10 early on, he has really good kicking skills and speed. Looks to be a player that we can't pass up.

He's had some injury issues that has caused him to slide down people's lists but I would not mind taking him at #10 either.
Doesn't win his own ball (like Aish, Toumpas,Lucas)-pass for me

Back