List Mgmt. 2017 Draft - Pick 10 - Poll Added

Who would YOU pick at #10 in this years draft? (Single Choice)

• Stephenson

Votes: 34 9.8%
  • Brayshaw

Votes: 82 23.7%
  • Coffield

Votes: 22 6.4%
  • Constable

Votes: 18 5.2%
  • Higgins

Votes: 31 9.0%
  • Brander

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Bonar

Votes: 32 9.2%
  • Clark

Votes: 26 7.5%
  • DFogarty

Votes: 84 24.3%
  • Hayes

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 9 2.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Fogarty, campaignerstable, coffield, Stephenson, brayshaw all look like very solid picks.

If we draft rayner at 3 it’s surely a mid like constable.

If udl or dow, Fogarty or Stephenson more likely.

Coffield looks like a jet but is he needed?
You obviously have a problem with Constable? And if Coffield is still available at 10 we take him. So clean and composed

Coffield or Constable for me. I would have said Stephenson but I have heard that the Saints are pretty keen.
I am hoping for Cerra at pick 3.
I'm starting to warm to Cerra if Rayner is gone at 3.

You obviously have a problem with Constable? And if Coffield is still available at 10 we take him. So clean and composed

No I like him heaps just spelt his name naughtily. O or a U?? Love his vision in the clinches, cripps esque with his handballs.

Coffield looks a lot like doc to me, guess he goes through mids too. I’d love both of them. We’re guaranteed 2 good players it seems. More excited with pick ten than three to be honest

No I like him heaps just spelt his name naughtily. O or a U?? Love his vision in the clinches, cripps esque with his handballs.

Coffield looks a lot like doc to me, guess he goes through mids too. I’d love both of them. We’re guaranteed 2 good players it seems. More excited with pick ten than three to be honest
I tend to agree with you here. I honestly rate Coffield higher than Dow whose foot skills and composure worry me. I really like Cerra but his lack of pace and zip worry me. I'd be stoked with either Rayner or LDU, yet I suspect they might be gone.

With pick 10 I'd be over the moon with Constable, Coffield, Higgins, Fogarty

Remember a kid called Mitch Farmer?
He was a highly touted man child and not been playing AFL for years.

Last years manchild just won a premiership in which he kicked 3 goals. Jack Graham had a good year despite his flaws.

Sam Powell-Pepper had a very good year as well for Port Adelaide despite being physically superior in u18’s.

Both these kids might be limited by there sometimes ordinary disposal but the fact is they were able to bring what made them good players in u18’s, up a level, into afl.

I think we’ve become a bit obsessed by size. There either too big in u18’s, where they have a strength advantage that won’t work at afl level or there too small and need to be quicker because they will be knocked around too easily. These ideas, when given too much weight, are proven to be overly simplistic every single year.

It’s the sum of the parts that counts and size is just one part.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

I tend to agree with you here. I honestly rate Coffield higher than Dow whose foot skills and composure worry me. I really like Cerra but his lack of pace and zip worry me. I'd be stoked with either Rayner or LDU, yet I suspect they might be gone.

On Cerra: I suppose it depends on what you're looking for. He has a quick football brain, and I'm more impressed with his work ball in hand than I am with the other highly ranked draftees. IMO it's best to go for the most talented which, if Rayner is gone, will be Cerra.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Cerra: I suppose it depends on what you're looking for. He has a quick football brain, and I'm more impressed with his work ball in hand than I am with the other highly ranked draftees. IMO it's best to go for the most talented which, if Rayner is gone, will be Cerra.
I agree with you. I'd go with Cerra as well if LDU and Rayner are gone

I want two of Rayner, LDU, Dow, Fogarty, Coffield, and Brayshaw. If we get that I'll be very happy.

Very possible we will. Who else would there be to round out the 10? Cerra, Stephenson, Brander, Higgins, Hayes, Clark, Constable...
North seem into Stephenson at 4, Pies would be keen on Brander at 6, Cerra to Dockers at 5? Saints and Dogs the big unknowns on taking Fogarty, Coffield, Brayshaw.

Yep ldu & raynor are the only two I’d rate for three. Bigger deficiencies in the either two. Coffield too big a reach at 3? But what do we really know. I back in our recruiters

Could we do the (almost) unthinkable and pull the trigger on Hayes here? With the recruitment of Lobbe we now have a two-year window where we could give a young ruckman time to develop.

I honestly have no idea what to make of Hayes though. He doesn't looks like he should be effective, but it seems he is.

I'm starting to warm to Cerra if Rayner is gone at 3.

To me, although you judge each trade individually, Cerra has a bit of the Chris Judd pre draft about him, ie injured, was a major contender but has injury concerns, etc. He just sounds like a natural footballer.
As for Rayner, I think he'll be gone.
I think that's why Fremantle got pick 2. Ballantyne is on the way out and Matera is only an iffy mid term option.

Very possible we will. Who else would there be to round out the 10? Cerra, Stephenson, Brander, Higgins, Hayes, Clark, Constable...
North seem into Stephenson at 4, Pies would be keen on Brander at 6, Cerra to Dockers at 5? Saints and Dogs the big unknowns on taking Fogarty, Coffield, Brayshaw.
Apparently the saints are huge Brayshaw fans, also like Coffield and Stephenson. Freo would definitely be keen on Naughton @ 5 being home grown and a KPD. I think we will go Cerra at 3 if Rayner & LDU are gone.

1 - LDU
2 - Rayner
3 - Cerra
4 - Stephenson
5 - Naughton
6 - Coffield/Brander
7 - Brayshaw
8 - Dow
9 - Fogarty/Bonar
10 - Bonar/Constable

Could we do the (almost) unthinkable and pull the trigger on Hayes here? With the recruitment of Lobbe we now have a two-year window where we could give a young ruckman time to develop.

I honestly have no idea what to make of Hayes though. He doesn't looks like he should be effective, but it seems he is.
No, the recruitment of Lobbe buys us time to find another ruck lower down in the draft, as a rookie, or next year.

Apparently the saints are huge Brayshaw fans, also like Coffield and Stephenson. Freo would definitely be keen on Naughton @ 5 being home grown and a KPD. I think we will go Cerra at 3 if Rayner & LDU are gone.

1 - LDU
2 - Rayner
3 - Cerra
4 - Stephenson
5 - Naughton
6 - Coffield/Brander
7 - Brayshaw
8 - Dow
9 - Fogarty/Bonar
10 - Bonar/Constable
Do you think Freo might go Brander at 5 if they rate him a better player than a Naughton?
I think Collingwood take Brander if Freo don’t, and St Kilda will be hoping he slips to them.
I have read on here that North like Stephenson, but it is hard to see them passing up Dow.
Might shake out Coffield to Dogs, Stephenson to Saints.
Leaves us to choose from Fogarty, Bonar, Constable, Higgins (though I hope not). A slider other than Stephenson is ideal at 10.

Back