List Mgmt. 2017 Draft - Pick 10 - Poll Added

Who would YOU pick at #10 in this years draft? (Single Choice)

• Stephenson

Votes: 34 9.8%
  • Brayshaw

Votes: 82 23.7%
  • Coffield

Votes: 22 6.4%
  • Constable

Votes: 18 5.2%
  • Higgins

Votes: 31 9.0%
  • Brander

Votes: 5 1.4%
  • Bonar

Votes: 32 9.2%
  • Clark

Votes: 26 7.5%
  • DFogarty

Votes: 84 24.3%
  • Hayes

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 9 2.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure about the middle name but he was quicker than Waite. The only knock Knightmare had was not knowing his best position, but he reckons he can play 18 positions.

What's better than one Charlie Curnow? (Though Balta may not relish the career-long comparison to the first man to win 3 Brownlow and Norm Smith medals).

Just watched the Draft on FoxFooty and it was great to see highlights of most kids.

Coffield looks the goods for me. However any of Fogarty, Brayshaw, Stephenson would do me

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is a guess at how top 10 may go

1. Rayner or LDU
2. Rayner or LDU
3. Cerra
4. Dow
5. Brayshaw
6. Coffield
7. Stephenson
8. Bonar
9. D.Fogarty
10 . Constable or L.O'Brien

Would like to know how Constable tested in the Combine.

I don't think Naughton or Brander will go top 10
Cerra and Constable are my least preferred choices at our picks

Just watched the Draft on FoxFooty and it was great to see highlights of most kids.

Coffield looks the goods for me. However any of Fogarty, Brayshaw, Stephenson would do me

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Do you think we have enough tall defenders?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the idea of Hayes at this pick

Quality ruckman that can spend time developing whole kreuzer and his lieutenants do the heavy lifting
It's unlikely we will go for a ruck at this pick, SOS/Brodie like Scott Jones who could be available at 73. Plus we already have three others on the list.

Freo heavily into Naughton at 5, as are Collingwood at 6.

Leaves an extra midfor us at 10. :)
And Pies are supposedly mad on Coffield too, though I'm not as sure about that given their trade for Sam Murray.

If it does pan out that way though, we're going to land one of Brayshaw, Bonar or D.Fogarty at #10.

And Pies are supposedly mad on Coffield too, though I'm not as sure about that given their trade for Sam Murray.

If it does pan out that way though, we're going to land one of Brayshaw, Bonar or D.Fogarty at #10.
Please be Brayshaw!!

Back