2017 Draft - Pick 30

Remove this Banner Ad

rog1995

Cancelled
Mar 26, 2007
AFL Club
Carlton
Who should we look at taking at pick 30?
I'm hoping we take a ruck or Worpel depending on whom we get at 10.Thoughts?

• Banned
No to a ruck.

SOS will have someone ready to go which will surprise a few. That Cuningham pick at 24 a couple of years ago was an example of this.
Wasn't JSOS in his dad's ear to get Cunners to the Blues?

• Banned
I seriously like Worpel. His kicking is not as bad as made out. Is tough as nails. I would love a draft of Dow, Higgins or Bonar & Worpel.

• Banned
I even like Oscar Clavarino. Awesome name. Although we certainly don't need KP defenders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If worpel is still on the board, you take him. Last year people had him forecast top 5.

Like Macreadie and Sps, looks likely to slide a bit based on this season, and might be the type SOS looks to snare later in the draft.

Body ready for AFL, tackles hard and at pick 30 can be given the scope to improve his kicking. Not to dissimilar to Graham to Richmond last season imo.

If worpel is still on the board, you take him. Last year people had him forecast top 5.

Like Macreadie and Sps, looks likely to slide a bit based on this season, and might be the type SOS looks to snare later in the draft.

Body ready for AFL, tackles hard and at pick 30 can be given the scope to improve his kicking. Not to dissimilar to Graham to Richmond last season imo.
I think he could be another SPP. Too many looking at his deficiencies instead of his assets.

Zac Bailey impressed me in the match against Vic Metro.

Don't know much about him, can anyone tell us some more about him.

L.Fogarty, Moore, Worpel all interest me.

Dylan Moore pls. Stoddard, Worpel, Miers, Spargo etc could also be thereabouts.

Tim Kelly might be gone but SOS would have to consider a mature mid after Gibbs' departure. Brett Anderson suggested Eagles would take him in the 20s

Love Moore's running and defensive work. Reminds me of peak Dahlhaus

Tim Kelly
Jackson Ross
Ryley Stoddart

We've been linked to all of the above, so don't be surprised should we take one at this pick.

Worpel
Garner
Spargo
Walker

From limited viewing the above players would be of interest to me at 30.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back