List Mgmt. 2017 Draft Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That would be terrible
thatsthejoke.jpg

Ling at pick 16 to far of a reach? Like what he offers and would allow JJ to swing forward or up on the wing more often.

Chris Grant saying we’ll target a particular need in the first round, make of that what you will

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Where was that interview ??

FYI - Expect Grant to be the mouth piece like in Trade period.
Ive had it confirmed the club are looking for a list manager - so either shopping around and giving Jmac the boot or they already know he has planned to not resign after this draft period.

Ive had it confirmed the club are looking for a list manager - so either shopping around and giving Jmac the boot or they already know he has planned to not resign after this draft period.

On the AFL app and I presume the website as well

Get on board the Naughton pick 9 train, folks. That's who we are taking bar him going earlier. I am right on board now. He is an absolute weapon. God's gift to rebounding KPB's.

We've recruited Trengove already. Big tick. And now we will have the second awesome pillar of defence. The others already on our list are just depth and not the future. Adams is good but you have to have doubts about his durability - are you not aware he has still not commenced full pre-season training? Cordy is good but is more suited to taking the mantle from Morris than being a primary KPB. Young is a low draft pick who has a long way to go to establish himself. Collins is turning out to be a plodding stopper, nothing more. Roberts has hit his ceiling and is not first choice, the club preferred to play flankers in KPB positions last season ahead of him.

Naughton train arriving. I am excited. Toot! Toot!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Praying someone jumps on Naughton before us
Save yourself the embarrassment of having to admit to being mistaken later. Think of the commenters who to this day are not allowed to forget that they wanted Aish before Bont, Scharenberg before McRae. Think how they have to publicly acknowledge their error every time they offer an opinion. You do not want this to happen to you with Naughton.

Get on board! Toot! Toot!

Biggs - Adams - Cordy
Wood - Naughton - Williams

That’s looks alright post Moz/Trengrove. Allows JJ to go to the wing. Would still prefer Coffield but Dal doesn’t stuff up top 10 picks..

I did tell Pugz89 the other day that the club is having issues with a recruiter, but couldn’t get a name. The guy who told me didn’t think it was jmac or dal, but who knows.

Just watched a couple of 'highlights' packages for Naughton. Yikes. If those are highlights, I'm officially worried. His kicking is horrendous and with that action, he will never effectively kick on the run.

I trust Dal but wow he must have something huge in mind for him to justify this.

Save yourself the embarrassment of having to admit to being mistaken later. Think of the commenters who to this day are not allowed to forget that they wanted Aish before Bont, Scharenberg before McRae. Think how they have to publicly acknowledge their error every time they offer an opinion. You do not want this to happen to you with Naughton.
Who are they? It seems to me the commentators are seldom called to account after the event. They sprout their stuff to sell papers/clicks and move on. Most people quickly forget they were utterly wrong.

Just watched a couple of 'highlights' packages for Naughton. Yikes. If those are highlights, I'm officially worried. His kicking is horrendous and with that action, he will never effectively kick on the run.

I trust Dal but wow he must have something huge in mind for him to justify this.
his kicking reminds me of Michael Talia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back