List Mgmt. 2017 Draft Prospects

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Underweight. Definitely not healthy for my height lol.
I'm borderline overweight but a gym-junkie, BMI scales for athletes are really not helpful.

Anyways going back to the mystery WA player my guess is either Allen or Kelly (VitalDread did say we where looking at mature agers and kicking 7.2 from 35 disposals at WAFL seniors will make a lot of clubs have a good look).
Liam Ryan would be on our radar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyways going back to the mystery WA player my guess is either Allen or Kelly (VitalDread did say we where looking at mature agers and kicking 7.2 from 35 disposals at WAFL seniors will make a lot of clubs have a good look).

Think you will find it is Tyler Keitel

Key position defender turnt forward who is still young enough to develop into something ok at AFL level.

Think you will find it is Tyler Keitel

Key position defender turnt forward who is still young enough to develop into something ok at AFL level.

So you're saying we've spoken to him? Or we were seen watching him?

The reason why I ask this is because he's a name that does get thrown up a lot on BF ever since he became draft eligible.

So you're saying we've spoken to him? Or we were seen watching him?

The reason why I ask is because he's a name that does get thrown up a lot on BF ever since he became draft eligible.
Wasnt he tipped to go late first round then slipped to the rookie draft?
David Gourdis style, or have I got the numbers wrong? From memory Keitel didn't leave the system on the best terms and had mental health issues that contributed to holding him back.

Wasnt he tipped to go late first round then slipped to the rookie draft?
David Gourdis style, or have I got the numbers wrong? From memory Keitel didn't leave the system on the best terms and had mental health issues that contributed to holding him back.

Yeah that's Gourdis you're thinking of. Keitel was never a rookie and he's never been on an AFL list.

Big Footy had Keitel going first round or there abouts in his U18 year and there's always been some talk every year since. I think someone on here may know him and they are trying to talk him up or it's Tyler Keitel himself. He hasn't got a state screening invite this year so he's probably unlikely to get drafted. There's some concerns over his athleticism I believe.

Last edited:
Didn't think that he looked built so you're most likely right that he could go as a rookie

I wonder if we get lets say, Coffield & Brayshaw if we see Dahl move up forward to play that role in time. I am hoping Dunkley improves a lot this off season, we don't have enough marking options in the midfield.

Wrong with Dunkley and Jong back we have 3 see bonti

What I have seen of Angus , he will carve out a solid career baring injuries , but I don't see any elite traits with him. His awareness and decision making are not that great.
If the younger brother is similar --- pass , you will get another grunt mid in West next year.

Just catching up on the last 5 pages.

Angus has elite breakaway pace, I've seen him break away from stoppages on a number of occasions at TAC level. I think that's the main elite trait he possesses, but for whatever reason he doesn't yet have the confidence to use it at AFL level. He has a 20m sprint time of 2.81 which is ridiculous. This article below says it better then I can and it does mention he was pretty smart around goal too.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-10-28/30-days-to-the-draft-meet-angus-brayshaw

Andrew is more of an endurance athlete that has a good sidestep and a very quick first very steps. He's a better user too IMO (good vision), but I think sometimes he can handball too much instead of taking the game on himself. That's kinda why I'm in too minds whether he would be a good choice for us. I quite like him as a player, but I wonder if he's too similar to our other mids and like you said we have West to consider next year as well.

Just catching up on the last 5 pages.

Angus has elite breakaway pace, I've seen him break away from stoppages on a number of occasions at TAC level. I think that's the main elite trait he possesses, but for whatever reason he doesn't yet have the confidence to use it at AFL level. He has a 20m sprint time of 2.81 which is ridiculous. This article below says it better then I can and it does mention he was pretty smart around goal too.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-10-28/30-days-to-the-draft-meet-angus-brayshaw

Andrew is more of an endurance athlete that has a good sidestep and a very quick first very steps. He's a better user too IMO (good vision), but I think sometimes he can handball too much instead of taking the game on himself. That's kinda why I'm in too minds whether he would be a good choice for us. I quite like him as a player, but I wonder if he's too similar to our other mids and like you said we have West to consider next year as well.

I can't see the same match winning ability with those other mids. Andrew was a huge reason why Sandy won on the weekend, was a big factor at the big moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back