2017 Draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

If Collingwood had picks #2 and #5... Would you take him at #2 over Davies-Uniacke, Rayner and Dow? Or #5 ahead of two of Cerra, Stephenson, Fogarty, Naughton? Just because someone doesn't want them at two high picks doesn't mean they are underrated - they may just rate them at #6 or #7. I don't mind Brayshaw at #5 but I'd rather take Fogarty given we need some tall targets inside forward 50. I very much doubt we'll take Brayshaw @ #2 though - think that's wishful thinking by other clubs.

Guess my info was correct re: Brayshaw!!

If Brisbane take Rayner, I would be very surprised if we don't take Davies-Uniacke @ #2. Brayshaw is a good player but not in the same league as Rayner, UDL and Dow. There is a reason why the three top prospects are almost unanimously agreed upon. Are Carlton and North going to take Brayshaw @ #3 or #4? I wouldn't have thought so, so why reach for him when he'll be available at #5? And even if they did take Brayshaw then we'd get to take one of Dow or Cerra which I assure you Fremantle wouldn't be upset about in the slightest. All for confirmation bias and personal opinions but there is also logic... and Fremantle taking Brayshaw @ #2 makes absolutely no sense.

Still makes no sense Brayshaw getting picked at #2? My info was correct.

None. I don't really follow it very closely. In a weak draft, if guys didn't get taken on Friday - I don't have huge expectations on the rookies. Will be a lot of mature-agers + recycled players.
Hey mate, great effort the other night! Who are the 3 highest left on your board that didn't get picked Friday night?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back