18. Brisbane
19. GC
20. Richmond
21. WC
22. Geelong
23. Norf
24. Geelong
25. Richmond

Of the top 18, Brisbane have 3 picks & Freo, Carlton, Saints & WB all have 2.... You'd suspect there will be some very quality players which slide to our picks.

Fair bit of negativity around Naish lately. Anyone think he'll be a gun? From what I've seen on the videos he always goes for the high risk kick which at times causes turn overs. In an AFL environment and with good coaching he could easily tidy that up. I think he's an exciting prospect
Superb kick going inside 50, but pretty dicey coming out. He's outside, probably more outside than even Menadue. He's also not particularly quick or a gut runner. There are enough flags there to question whether his game translates to AFL. Obviously we will take him at the right price but it's looking like we value him in the 20's is my guess going off our "trading".

New draft order:
1. Brisbane
2. Fremantle
3. Carlton
4. Norf
5. Fremantle
6. Collingwood
7. St Kilda
8. St Kilda
9. WB
10. Carlton
11. GWS
12. Adelaide
13. WC
14. Sydney
15. Brisbane
16. WB
17. Richmond
18. Brisbane
19. GC
20. Richmond
21. WC
22. Geelong
23. Norf
24. Geelong
25. Richmond

Of the top 18, Brisbane have 3 picks & Freo, Carlton, Saints & WB all have 2.... You'd suspect there will be some very quality players which slide to our picks.

there are always a few sliders. and given, on the balance of all probabilities, we'll have 3 picks inside the top 30, we're nicely poised to snaffle up a few. kinda exciting actually

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's an interesting draft this year imo. You've got the top four (LDU,Rayner,Dow and Cerra) and then a couple more who definitely be gone by 17 (Brayshaw,Stephenson,Coffield and Naughton:'() the rest though are rated so differently in every draft rankings I've seen. Like some people have Balta closer to 5 others closer to 25. Should be some good youngsters at our picks :D.

Buckenara is saying Naish plays like De Goey.
Which I’d be stoked with as I really rate De Goey.
0c19f54a533dca27a007c5fc884c2541.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back