List Mgmt. 2017 draft thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The local rag in Perth says that we are considering Will Powell from Claremont. Any truth in this or just BS?

Give us something Bishop leading into the week!

I'm leaning towards Balta over Brander for that first pick. Thinking GC would snap him up at #19 if we don't pick him seeing as they have watched him a bit this year. He is the best out of Allen, Brander and himself at playing thst 2nd Tall that can relief ruck also.

The local rag in Perth says that we are considering Will Powell from Claremont. Any truth in this or just BS?

Probably, a number of clubs like him.

Give us something Bishop leading into the week!

I'm leaning towards Balta over Brander for that first pick. Thinking GC would snap him up at #19 if we don't pick him seeing as they have watched him a bit this year. He is the best out of Allen, Brander and himself at playing thst 2nd Tall that can relief ruck also.

We'll be drafting a ruckman on draft night... That's my goss for the week.

Assuming we dont have to use 17 on Naish, you're not suggesting we take him there right? Or even our next pick? There are likely to be other kpf/kpd and mids who are much better options.

The Naish selection could decide if we go with a tall like him. But I would personally prefer our best rated kpf/kpd + mid + Naish (assuming we have to take him < 25).

So if all our prefered options are taken, and we rate this kid, we take the chance as you suggest. However, we have changed the game, that 2nd ruckman is obsolete, but if he can become our number 1 and be a NickNat, we take him.

If he a Hampson type...... what da ya reckon? Pick 25 at best?

Hopefully no bid till 25 and if there is no bid at 25 I would definitely take Hayes.Our first 2 picks I want best available KP players.I dont mind a project ruck in the 50 picks or a vfl ruckman there was one at Coburg in the vfl that had a good year can't remember.

Looks like Allen will be gone before our first selection.

Hoping we end up with Balta,Taylor,McCartin,Naish

I'm starting to warm to picking Ben Miller this kid has talent.Even if we miss out on McCartin I would be happy with Dixon or Krueger.Dixon reminds me of Jack natural footballer and good smarts.

I'm starting to warm to picking Ben Miller this kid has talent.Even if we miss out on McCartin I would be happy with Dixon or Krueger.Dixon reminds me of Jack natural footballer and good smarts.
McCartin & Krueger i do like but Dixon is limited with agility and speed and i have concerns with that

Miller would be a nice pickup late/rookie

McCartin & Krueger i do like but Dixon is limited with agility and speed and i have concerns with that

Miller would be a nice pickup late/rookie

Alot of people say that about Dixon but his testing was pretty good tho.Maybe got to much puppy fat and can trim him down.The knock on McCartin is that he doesn't kick enough goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alot of people say that about Dixon but his testing was pretty good tho.Maybe got to much puppy fat and can trim him down.The knock on McCartin is that he doesn't kick enough goals.
McCartin's kicking has been questioned but im not that concerned to be honest, Tom has a big tank and runs up/down the field and is a very good mark
Being only 17 and a year behind i would be confident of him becoming a very very good player and his game suits Richmond more that Dixon

If i was to chose between the 3 players i would rather McCartin - Krueger - Dixon

Not a fan of using late picks on key fwds, look at all the top KPF's in the AFL all are 1st rd picks...

What about the McGovern's, Rory Lobb, Tom McDonald? Our team could definitely use players like those.

Pick 17: Brander
Pick 20: Balta
Pick 25: Ballard
Pick 31: Naish
Pick 58: Miller

Rookie Draft

Pick 18: Kyron Hayden
Pick 36: Smith
Pick 54: Irish Cat B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back