NFL 2017 Draft Time Capsule

Remove this Banner Ad

He'll be better than Carson Wentz. That much I will guarantee.

You people was in reference to the blake bortles, ryan tanehill, jake locker (and to some eztent bline gabbert) lovers. Media loved them for one reason or another and everyone just followed like sheep.

Andy Dalton is exactly the opposite. Media hated him from day one so everyone follows. The guy is a good QB but will never get the rep. I'll back Trubiski to be at minimum Andy Dalton level.

You people was in reference to the blake bortles, ryan tanehill, jake locker (and to some eztent bline gabbert) lovers. Media loved them for one reason or another and everyone just followed like sheep.

Andy Dalton is exactly the opposite. Media hated him from day one so everyone follows. The guy is a good QB but will never get the rep. I'll back Trubiski to be at minimum Andy Dalton level.
I'm with you on this. #TrubFan

Negative on trubiski too.

You people just flock like sheep.
You people?

I already said he will have a better career than Garrett

What more do you want

Im not saying Dalton is a scrub at all (well, in the playoffs he is), he's an above average starting QB, just saying thats how high i see Trubisky's ceiling, at best he can be a 10-15 best NFL starting QB, i just think he could quite easily be a Jake Locker though. If he can become an Andy Dalton the pick should be considered a win.

Dalton is 0-4 in the playoffs with a completion rate of 55.7%. People can justifiably make an argument that he's a plodding QB. His production significantly drops off in one and done scenarios.

I too think Njoku will bust hard. Will be happy to be wrong though, I want the Browns to be competitive!

What leads you to this conclusion?

What leads you to this conclusion?
He's way too raw for a first round pick. All you hear about is his athleticism and upside. I hate those words when it comes to describing TE's, they rarely pan out. He can't block, which limits his snaps. He caught 60-70 balls in his whole college career. Astonishingly 40ish percent of those were behind the line of scrimmage! He's a TE! That won't translate in the NFL. I'm not saying he doesn't have a shot, but I wouldn't be holding my breath.

Round #1: Solomon Thomas (too obvious??) OJ Howard & Jonathan Allen also
Round #2: Obi Melifonwu, Zay Jones
Round #4-7: Jake Butt, Marlon Mack

Absolutely shithouse 2/10

Requesting we add a first round bust(s) to the capsule too please Blacky

First round busto's: Trubisky, Jonathan Ross, Charles Harris.

Can spot a bust a mile away tho, beyond excellent. 10/10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back