24/11/17 6pm National Draft: Picks 47, 51, 58, 60 + 61

Remove this Banner Ad

OK whats the catch?
He takes speccies, kicks un-believable goals, passes off well, kicks accurately - there must be a catch.

He had awful endurance last year. He looks to have resolved that a fair bit this year. He'll definitely get drafted.

He had awful endurance last year. He looks to have resolved that a fair bit this year. He'll definitely get drafted.
Main or rookie draft do you think? Given his skill set, disappointing we didn’t grab with a late rookie pick and back Burgess to get him AFL for. Seemed like a low risk- high reward situation.

That's not a Port board meme, that's just a meme.

I will concede Paul Newman touching his nose though.

I also like Zakk Wyldes Ron Paul "it's happening" gif as a smokey. Only gets wheeled out rarely, always hits the mark.

"two weeks"

"absolute psuedo-science drivel"

"the buses"

"ya'll salty"

"feel is a campaigner and I hate him"

Watts & Westhoff.
Double Dub terrorizing the opposition.
But mainly giving Port supporters nightmares.
You can't possibly imagine how bad I've always wanted this to happen.
Almost as bad as bringing back the Power Fist Float.
A kid can only dream...

View attachment 418083

I reckon those two together could cause some serious problems while alone they don't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone aware me on 'absolute pseudoscience drivel'. I'm sure it's Janus related.

It's 100% Janus related. It was when he was in his tarot card phase, where he would make predictions based on 'what the cards said'.

Then some guy from an opposition team (I think crows) came in and just launched on him with his "absolute pseudo-science drivel" comment.

I mean..

Ah derrr, guy.

if Drafts were classified as hurricanes, 2018 is expected to rate as a Category 5. If that's the case, what should our strategy be?

Do we take the risk to try and trade a player of value this trade period to possibly snare another 1st rounder for next year?

Or, do we take a conservative approach and back our current list in and try to top it up with free agents?

if Drafts were classified as hurricanes, 2018 is expected to rate as a Category 5. If that's the case, what should our strategy be?

Do we take the risk to try and trade a player of value this trade period to possibly snare another 1st rounder for next year?

Or, do we take a conservative approach and back our current list in and try to top it up with free agents?

Exactly what we planned to do the moment we invested in last years draft.

Load up 2016 draft
Hit FA targets 2017 - Minimal list turnover.
Load up 2018 draft.

Who would you consider putting up for trade this post season to snare another top order pick?

There probably isn't anyone of note that would give us a big enough gain.

I'd honestly look at moving our second rounder into next years picks though.

Nut out a deal with a side that needs academy bidding points.

I don't know who this Trade Shouter is on twitter but he reckons PAFC have just enquired about someone called Anthony Miles.
Someone who was reading this board.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back