2017 Draft- Your Mock Top 10

Remove this Banner Ad

So, after extensive highlight-watching, reading every scrap of media and every major draft board, and going through club-boards to get a read on preferences/ potential 'inside info', I am equally (probably more) well-informed than 98% of the media. This is what I reckon the top 10 most likely looks like at this point:

1. Brisbane - Cameron Rayner

2. Fremantle- Luke Davies-Uniacke

3. Carlton- Adam Cerra

4. North Melbourne- Paddy Dow

5. Fremantle- Darcy Fogarty

6. Collingwood- Aaron Naughton

7. St Kilda- Andrew Brayshaw

8. St Kilda- Jaidyn Stephenson

9. Western Bulldogs- Nick Coffield

10. Carlton- Aiden Bonar/Hunter Clark
I think you have the top 9 in order,carlton looking at Obrien and constable as well not sure on bonar/Clark.

I think you have the top 9 in order,carlton looking at Obrien and constable as well not sure on bonar/Clark.
Yeah I agree, I'm pretty convinced on the top 9 (maybe with the exception of Collingwood), but a bit unsure on what Carlton do at 10. With Cerra likely at 3, maybe they go for an X-factor type in Bonar?

2. Fremantle - LDU
3. Carlton - Adam Cerra
4. North - Paddy Dow
5. Fremantle - Andrew Brayshaw
6. Collingwood - Nathan Murphy
7. St Kilda - Jaiden Stephenson
8. St Kilda - Aiden Bonar
9. Western Bulldogs - Nick Coffield
10. Carlton - Darcy Fogarty

Lukosious will a star CHF and will most probably be just after Rankine at pick 1 both are extremely gifted young prospects as good as has been seen for many years.
But next draft yeah?
I thought they were eligible for this draft

2. Fremantle - LDU
3. Carlton - Adam Cerra
4. North - Paddy Dow
5. Fremantle - Andrew Brayshaw
6. Collingwood - Nathan Murphy
7. St Kilda - Jaiden Stephenson
8. St Kilda - Aiden Bonar
9. Western Bulldogs - Nick Coffield
10. Carlton - Darcy Fogarty
Would be very happy with cerra/ fogarty

North should reach for a player with some X factor and excitement to try and pick up their membership numbers. Their list is so vanilla. Even their best player is a boring one trick pony: lead, mark, long run up and a shot on goal. So one dimensional and a massive reason why he will never be an A grader. Needs to add more tricks to his bow if he wants to be elite in the modern game.

Was watching Super Star month on foxtel and they had some of the best games Benny played in 2017. Great to watch a young kid develop into a gun!! Especially after being overlooked in a couple of drafts.

Nek Minnit I change channels and there he is again playing for Australia with the elite of the competition. Not bad for a one trick pony!!!

Might be a while before we get a reply :)

1. Brisbane - Rayner
2. Fremantle - LDU
3. Carlton - Cerra
4. North - Dow
5. Fremantle - D.Fogarty
6. Collingwood - Stephenson
7. Saints - Brayshaw
8. Saints - Coffield
9. Dogs - Brander
10. Blues - Higgins

From a Saints perspective, this is my ideal result!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Confident about big improvements in Carlton's 2018 season then? Those Friday night matches should be crackers.

Yeah I know what your getting at, but its our last miserable season rebuild over 2020 forwards 2019 will be a strong draft too then watch out.
Just on Lukosiuos next best CHF to come out of SA since our previous president. fast , great mark and kick and good footy IQ he's a precocious talent. Together with Ben Silvagni and Harry Mackay our forward woes are over.

Yeah I know what your getting at, but its our last miserable season rebuild over 2020 forwards 2019 will be a strong draft too then watch out.
Just on Lukosiuos next best CHF to come out of SA since our previous president. fast , great mark and kick and good footy IQ he's a precocious talent. Together with Ben Silvagni and Harry Mackay our forward woes are over.
You have to draft Lukosius first. Also isn't Silvagni not a lock to be drafted? Thought I heard that we wasn't that good.

1. Bris - Dow
2. Freo - Brayshaw
3. Carl - LDU
4. NM - Rayner
5. Freo - Stephenson
6. Pies - Murphy
7. - Saints - Clark
8 - Saints - D Fogarty
9. - Dogs - Cerra
10. Carl - Bonar
Where do I sign?

You have to draft Lukosius first. Also isn't Silvagni not a lock to be drafted? Thought I heard that we wasn't that good.[/QUOTE

Yeah, Ben is a terrible tall KPF poor kick , lazey and no tank, but we'll probabley get saddled with him, his dad's stacked the second rounders in next draft for a reason.
Hickmont and Manton are'nt much either, but we'll probably pick them too.
They 'll be cheap. All in all should be a good draft and I'm defenitely leaning to Lukosious for certain.

1. Brisbane - Rayner
2. Fremantle - LDU
3. Carlton - Dow
4. North Melb - Cerra
5. Fremantle- Brayshaw
6. Collingwood- Naughton
7. St Kilda - Stephenson
8. St Kilda - Coffield
9. Bulldogs - Bonar
10. Carlton- Fogarty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back