2017 Eliminator

Remove this Banner Ad

Won by 6 in an epic contest

Bring on next week!

Won by 6 in an epic contest

Bring on next week!
Lolol

Imagine scoring 2418 or 2443 and losing ;)

Well played in Kliq League, your captain choice shat all over mine, that was the difference in the end.

Was a pretty comfortable win in Eliminator this week for me 2418-2199, I wonder if I'll cop a low rank guy who had a meh week or a high rank who had a poor week?

I was thinking the same thing and how dirty I'd be haha
I was seriously barracking against Titchell last night, a 140 would've been ok, 177, nope :(

All well

That sort of thing happens throughout the season on high scoring weeks, you get the 2nd/3rd/4th highest score in your respective league and it's not enough.

I got a 2540 last year after the byes and lost to a 2560 and a 2550 I think. Pretty sure DaTBird187 was one guy who rolled me that week :p

I was seriously barracking against Titchell last night, a 140 would've been ok, 177, nope :(

All well

That sort of thing happens throughout the season on high scoring weeks, you get the 2nd/3rd/4th highest score in your respective league and it's not enough.

I got a 2540 last year after the byes and lost to a 2560 and a 2550 I think. Pretty sure DaTBird187 was one guy who rolled me that week :p

At least you don't have to worry about that this year.

**Edit** Haha oh s**t. I played with two donuts this week and won by 8 points. I wasn't even looking as I'd given up before the round started.

Last edited:
At least you don't have to worry about that this year.

**Edit** Haha oh s**t. I played with two donuts this week and won by 8 points. I wasn't even looking as I'd given up before the round started.
Mate, it's your year ;)

Clearly not whoever 2006_Eagles played though :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My opponent last week scored 1616. How the hell does a team survive three weeks into Eliminator and then put up a 1616 in one of the highest scoring DT weeks ever?

You might as well just accept that you are going to lose to him this week. He's going to pull something out of his arse.

My opponent last week scored 1616. How the hell does a team survive three weeks into Eliminator and then put up a 1616 in one of the highest scoring DT weeks ever?

Port or Gold Coast supporter?

Welp, got my work cut out for me this week - going up against overall rank 86, who ranked 1249 in the eliminator last week. I'm 1724 overall and ranked 132 in eliminator.

Pre trades the match-up isn't terrible, I'm on the right:

Adams - J. Lloyd
Burton - Z. Jones
Hampton* - Newman

Zorko - Beams
Sloane - M. Crouch
Fyfe - Parker
Webb - Taranto
Fisher - Myers
Mountford* - SPP

Sandilands* - Grundy
Strnadica* - Preuss*

Steele - Yeo
WHE - Nankervis
Pederson - Turner
Eddy* - Parsons
Black* - Balic*

*Likely not playing this round. We're also both carrying Hibberd.

I've had an easy start so far, with my opponents scoring 1204, 1743, and 2026 so far.

But with Rockliff still on my bench I'm in trouble this week.

The likely 22 head to head will be; (mine on the right)

Johannisen v Marchbank
Titchell v Murphy
Neale v Bont
Treloar v Heeney (via Macrae)
Hannebery v Fyfe
SPP v Swallow
Sandi* v Martin
Yeo v Nank
Steele v Greene
Bowes v Walters

*They don't have cover for Sandi so I wouldn't be surprised to see him traded for Martin

Welp, got my work cut out for me this week - going up against overall rank 86, who ranked 1249 in the eliminator last week. I'm 1724 overall and ranked 132 in eliminator.

Pre trades the match-up isn't terrible, I'm on the right:

Adams - J. Lloyd
Burton - Z. Jones
Hampton* - Newman

Zorko - Beams
Sloane - M. Crouch
Fyfe - Parker
Webb - Taranto
Fisher - Myers
Mountford* - SPP

Sandilands* - Grundy
Strnadica* - Preuss*

Steele - Yeo
WHE - Nankervis
Pederson - Turner
Eddy* - Parsons
Black* - Balic*

*Likely not playing this round. We're also both carrying Hibberd.

Pre-trades you definitely have the advantage. 50/50 if they upgrade Hampton & Sandi

Playing a top 1k team this week who match up really well against my lot. They have Sandi & Wingard missing & I'm missing Sandi & Rocky. They have no cover for Sandi though, so expecting them to trade him out this week. I'll either use Parsons E score or upgrade Sandi to Grundy. 50/50 contest, although I get 2 cracks at C with Danger a VC POD playing Thurs.
OPPO- ME
Roberton - McRae
Marchbank - Z Jones
Mitchell - Merrett
Zorko - Danger(V)
Sloane - GAJ
Treloar - Pendles
Fyfe - Oliver
McGrath - Myers
GHS - SPP
Sandi* - Sandi*(Parsons/Grundy)
S Reid - Otten
Turner - WHE

Pre-trades you definitely have the advantage. 50/50 if they upgrade Hampton & Sandi
Yeah depends on their cash really. I foresee Hampton / Sandi turning into Perryman / Sauce, whereas I'm likely to bring in Adams or Pittard for Jones at this stage.

2360 v 2114 last week for the win. Hoping to see more of the same this week with 'Redlegs' my opponent from what I worked out having a midfield atm of -
Tmitch,Oliver,Heppell,Fyfe,Myers,SPS,Barrett,Macrea/Dahlhaus o_O Also has Marchbank/Otten/McGrath on field aswell :D

Got 'Libya Rated' who are significantly worse than my opponent from last round (who is ranked 142nd overall). Still, I'm not overly confident as my opponent has a team that is easily good enough to beat mine on their day. Before trades it is looking like this (im on the left)

Mitchell v Murphy
Merrett v Sloane
Treloar v S.Selwood
Laird v Gaff
Oliver v Goldy
Dahlhaus v Hill
Franklin v Pederson
Newman v Hoskin-Elliot
Sandilands* v Jones
Gunston v Marchbank
Myers v SPP
Williamson v T.Stewart

*I'll be trading Sandilands to Grundy

So I probably 'should' win but they have lots of mid pricers that on their day can score well. I said to myself at the start of the season that if I made it to the bye in the eliminator id be happy so I'm hoping to do at least that!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back