Fantasy 2017 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone even want compo picks? FFS
I brought it in myself :) I mean :(
Experiment. Everyone likes more picks. And it was a good concept in that you earned a pick for the loss of a player due to RFA bidding war.
Im not against the comp picks, as it turned out there are like over 200 rookies every year in the database (not OL), and only about 130 draft picks with comp picks.

But if people didn't like the experiment/ concept I can just not do it next year.

It's all good GG.exe don't go deleting the league or anything.

Just means i had to do some deeper rookie research and will taxi some extra dudes.

I do like the sound of TGBB suggestion though.

Compo picks probably unnecessary, the point of an auction league is to have to make value decisions, not be rewarded for losing players. Compo only for tagged or franchised players

Reminder....

Soon as the draft is over. I'll create an auction blind bidding waiver process for the entire remainder of July and all of August. Usually it goes for just the month of August, given the draft normally finishes end of July. But with us starting/finishing earlier, then I'll use all the remaining weeks of July too for this.

I'll up the fake dollars to $2,000 that people can use.

Be sure to use this period of time to top up players at positions you're lacking, and to ensure you have AT LEAST one player at every position, because come Roster/Cap Deadline a few days before the start of the season, every team MUST have one player at every position to be able to submit a lineup.

RB/WR/TE = one position btw.

Not trying to be a neagative f****r here but can we just wait until August for FA auction.

We can't all be waiting on our keyboards with a hard on waiting for the draft to finish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back