Fantasy 2017 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Does it matter if you're currently over the cap during waiver period?
No. Nor if you're over roster limit.

Accrue to hearts content but remember by September everyone THEN has to get under the cap and roster limit and so you will incur cap penalties when you cut excess players

Gg could you check why my first two waivers missed out when no one got them. Got my third waiver.

Error - Transaction Would Create An Invalid Roster For TheGreatBarryB
At Least 1 PK Are Required On Your Roster

you 3rd waiver added a PK.

you 3rd waiver added a PK.

What? What a load of shite!
As long as you have one of each at final list time should be good enough.

How many would have been aware of this? Plus I should have got an error message when I lodged first two waivers. Outrageous!

Waivergate

Invalid roster needed at least one at every position. Punter or kicker was missing

Didn't receive a message that it was invalid otherwise it would not have allowed me to post waivers. ESPN would not have allowed me to proceed.

If I did get a message I would have changed the order around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So the only change is that tgbb got Addison and Parry. Drd23 missed out on all his claims except Pinion which he got.

I've adjusted tgbb's remaining fake money.

Also in future drd23 you don't need to put the exact same claim in across all eight boxes. You only need to do put it in once.

Eg, box/group 1 = Snead for 151, otherwise Lynch for 151, otherwise pinion for 1

That suffices. Then you can use the other seven boxes/groups for different things. Or box 2 can then be....

Lynch 151 otherwise pinion 1
Then box three...
Pinion 1

Waiver setting fixed so it won't error during August.

However!!!!!!

A) be sure to use August waivers to ensure you have one player at every position because

B) during the season normal waivers, it WILL error and cancel a claim if it causes an invalid roster -- because for the regular season I HAVE TO enforce the minimum one per position miinimum requirement

Don't even know if my bid was put in the correctly....haha

I think it was and I assume it was just out bid or whatever, but it didn't tell me much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back