Fantasy 2017 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

As part of a trade you can request to have his salary readjusted or kept as is.

To readjust, it would be 3-5 yrs and salary at 2016 pts he scored multiplied by 20,000.

If you leave salary as is, on his rookie contract, at the end of he year you can sign him to 3-5 year contract but at his 2017 points scored --- which could well be higher than if you upped now

If you leave salary as is, on his rookie contract, at the end of he year you can sign him to 3-5 year contract but at his 2017 points scored --- which could well be higher than if you upped now
Sorry that would be 1-2 years if you kept as is and then decided to offer new contract end of the year. Cos he's coming off rookie contract

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're all competing for final roster cuts down to 36. I like to bring in players and have them compete for the the privilege of being Riders.

yeah nah right...for sure

August auction waivers have ended.

Next step is that by 6pm September 5 ET (around 8am September 7 AEDST) all teams must be get under their roster and cap limits.

Settings have been returned to....

Cap = $90m
Roster size = 36
QB = Max 4 total (max 3 starters)
RB/WR/TE = 13 max
PK/PU = 2 max
DE = 6 max
DT = 6 max
LB = 6 max
CB = 6 max
SA = 6 max

Minimum = 1 player per position

All this must be done otherwise you wont be able to submit a starting line-up.
If people are over the limits by deadline, I may have to make the necessary cuts myself from your team. There will be no reversion if you don't like who I cut, because there's too much finagling with cap penalty money for cut players.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back