Fantasy 2017 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

No that was the point of the entire month of August.
So we were supposed to magically predict final roster cuts by August 31? A little disappointing that the comp doesn't allow a final waiver claim after NFL rosters have been finalised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately for me, sometimes it's better to be lucky than good

Well if you aren't 1-0 next week, Lord Jebus help you.

Will explain why tonight. Good reasons.
I retract this statement. Theres no reason why I couldn't have ONE more blind bidding waiver process just before week 1 starts.

Only thing is, it has to be a blind bidding one that final few days because I can't have two waiver systems happening concurrently -- one blind bid system all August and then the usual one starting a week before. So if people ran out of money they'd be fcked that final few days still.

However MAYBE it can be done next year (two concurrent) if I play around with the system somehow.

I retract this statement. Theres no reason why I couldn't have ONE more blind bidding waiver process just before week 1 starts.

Only thing is, it has to be a blind bidding one that final few days because I can't have two waiver systems happening concurrently -- one blind bid system all August and then the usual one starting a week before. So if people ran out of money they'd be fcked that final few days still.

However MAYBE it can be done next year (two concurrent) if I play around with the system somehow.

Has anyone actually run out of money? Apart from you??

One more one more!

Will need a decent time limit too for me to go through mfl's 700 different menus again to find one of the 4 things you actually use :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back