Fantasy 2017 - Empire League Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

So I get one player back in Westbrook and immediately lose Garcon to IR.

It really is a s**t season.

Also I'm sorry but LOL at Shupe getting screwed by having McCown already starting so he hasn't got the replacement for Watson.

Fantasy gods are having some fun.

Also I'm sorry but LOL at Shupe getting screwed by having McCown already starting so he hasn't got the replacement for Watson.

I am interested in Westbrook

So am I :D

I won't be trading him. Honestly think he will be a gun and we should have a better QB next year and AR back to help him on the other side.
Boooo

Ridonk.

I thought hard about starting Peterson today but decided to leave him on the bench. LeSean is normally so reliable so this will hurt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually I did it just now on my smart phone.

The main tie breaker that was convuluted was in the American Reich.

Dagless got 3rd spot with a better div record and conf record and/or all-play record.

So it was down to BeinPurplenGreen or Drd23 for the 4th seed and that was broken h2h in drd's favor but also a better all-play record.

Hmmm wonder if i can keep Matty Ryan and Robert Alford to a combined less than 3 fantasy points. You never know Ryan only scored 0.49 against the Bills in week 4 :rainbow:

Hmmm wonder if i can keep Matty Ryan and Robert Alford to a combined less than 3 fantasy points. You never know Ryan only scored 0.49 against the Bills in week 4 :rainbow:
You never know, they may even get injured early. Thought I’d stay in front late in the Cowboys game then Dez took that deep catch, Was glad Raiders didn’t punch it in with Lynch and it also didn’t go to OT.

Still regretting not starting Peters for the first time this season... of course had his biggest game and 25 points!!

You never know, they may even get injured early. Thought I’d stay in front late in the Cowboys game then Dez took that deep catch, Was glad Raiders didn’t punch it in with Lynch and it also didn’t go to OT.

Still regretting not starting Peters for the first time this season... of course had his biggest game and 25 points!!
Congrats mate, so close yet soooo far away.

All the best my fellow Texans/Bombers friend for next week's game, against i think that Jets / Hawks supporter Los Borrachos :thumbsu: boooooo:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back