2017 England v West Indies (3 Tests)

Remove this Banner Ad

Dowrich is having a wretched tour. I hope they don't spear him because of it. He's got a good temperament and usually his keeping is quite tidy.
Saw his dismissal last night.
Dismissal of a guy who mentally didn't want to be out there , he was heading for the shed before the bails hit the turf.
I heard poor Holder copped a seed too.

Anyone watchin the CPL ?
Bloke on stilts on the sideline gone to catch a 6 , worn it and gone down like a rotten redwood

Saw his dismissal last night.
Dismissal of a guy who mentally didn't want to be out there , he was heading for the shed before the bails hit the turf.
I heard poor Holder copped a seed too.

Anyone watchin the CPL ?
Bloke on stilts on the sideline gone to catch a 6 , worn it and gone down like a rotten redwood

Holder and Chase both had fairly good excuses. Can't do much about the deliveries they got.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's one of the most amazing one-day-of-play highlights packages you will see.

Steyn and Anderson notwithstanding, that is close to the best display of swing bowling since the 2005 Ashes. Maybe Philander at Capetown in 2010 when Australia were 9-21.

Stokes now has more five-fers, and more centuries than Flintoff. And he's just turned 26.

The bloke is gonna finish with some serious stats - maybe not Kallis-esque or Imran but he will definitely rival Kapil Dev and Botham on his current trajectory.

England need to get rid of most of this lot if they're going to Test us this summer. I realise our side isn't perfect but in our conditions with our bowlers their batting line up is going to no better then they did last time given who they have.

I'd discard Stoneman and Westley and bring back Hameed and Ballance. Hameed has had a tough year but he looks to be turning it around and he looks like someone who belongs at Test level despite being so young, kind of like Renshaw has at times. Ballance has been discarded a ton and is kind of their Phil Hughes with the way he goes back and plunders runs. I think they're worth giving him a proper last chance here though and maybe he'll stand up. It's better then the current lot who just aren't up to it and his recent come back was only halted because of injury.

Root getting out between 50-100 is starting to become a real problem too. It's caused him to slip down below Smith/Williamson imo and he needs to figure out what ever is going on mentally.

Lucky for both sides that CA will serve up bowler killing roads for the ashes as neither top 6 looks up to scratch.

England always have their worst games on roads...
our bowling doesnt have the raw pace. Unless of course we pick the likes of Footitt or Curran .

I'm confused. Why is the English side 10/11 born in England?

Talent is being developed these days. In the past country cricket didnt produce any talent and the selectors were willing to pick some players who were born overseas. Now I see Australia are picking various foreign born players.

Talent is being developed these days. In the past country cricket didnt produce any talent and the selectors were willing to pick some players who were born overseas. Now I see Australia are picking various foreign born players.
It was a joke more based on their use of south Africans. We have picked khawaja and henriques but they didn't grow up playing U19s for another country.

******* NOT AGAIN. * ME IN THE ******* MOUTH.

1. No excuse for getting that close in the first place
2. I've seen at least 2 balls already where he was on or over the line. Umpire HAS TO BE TELLING HIM.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back