Player Sponsorship 2017 Essendon Board Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes indeed, very close to seven players.

Which would mean that no less than 14 of us get to come along to the function!

I'll contact everyone with bank details vety shortly. Quite a few of you will already my details if you look back through your PMs.
Shouldn't take me long to scroll back and find it. :p

Apologies if this is a language nobody back home understands ... but I just cleaned up in office squares game on the college football playoff final ... Clemson Tigers last second touchdown against the Alabama Crimson Tide ... banked some coin ... Doss ... put me down for another $125 ... to make DERO's black and red crushed velvet dreams come true so he can eat hot snacks with Josh Green ...

send me the bank deets as well mate

TM

Apologies if this is a language nobody back home understands ... but I just cleaned up in office squares game on the college football playoff final ... Clemson Tigers last second touchdown against the Alabama Crimson Tide ... banked some coin ... Doss ... put me down for another $125 ... to make DERO's black and red crushed velvet dreams come true so he can eat hot snacks with Josh Green ...

TM
I THINK I LOVE YOU.

TM
That's fantastic, mate. Thanks.

And that's enough for seven players!

Just to make it clear though, we will have a vote to decide who the seventh player is. It's not decided yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

put me down for $50 mate

first time doing it so let me know what i need to do
I'll be sending out my bank details this weekend. Good to have you on board!

Again also anyone who has my details from past years who wishes to go ahead and pay can do so, just let me know if you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back