2017 F1 Australian GP

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember the old days when they'd show all the support races ??........

Guessing we're not seeing the GT's this weekend
LOL yeah very unlikely.

Looks like we won't get much running due to them having 1 less engine.

Boring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well if P2 is anything to go by then Red Bull are in for a long year. A full second off Hamilton on the ultrasofts.
Personally, until I see anything at all to suggest otherwise, expecting a boring Lewis Hamilton procession for the championship.

well if P2 is anything to go by then Red Bull are in for a long year. A full second off Hamilton on the ultrasofts.
RBR never show their hands on Fridays, especially given the Renault is still not quite where they want in terms of reliability.

That said, I can't see anyone giving Lewis much trouble. It could be the most boring F1 season in a while. Glad they've given the tokens the flick which means the others can catch up.

It's better to have Adam Gilchrist hosting the coverage than mega flog Greg Rust, who's host the on track coverage. **** I hate him!:mad:

Peter Windsor is also part of the on track commentary. Did nothing but perform the metaphorical fellatio on Max Verstappen. Even tried to make out Verstappen running off track (which I couldn't see) as a good bit of driving :rolleyes:
The blonde in the ferrari garage is stunning. The new cars look even better.
Their name's Kimi Raikkonen.

They look super good on track, like they're on rails.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back