2017 F1 Australian GP

Remove this Banner Ad

So like I said, he's no different to the others. If we can even assume any of them are actually sulking because they expressed human emotion in tense and high-pressure situations.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk
Hamilton's sulks are usually a lot worse and seen. Such as him pulling the race card one time.

They're not necessarily worse. What they are is disproportionately focused on.

Someone complaining about being taken out and someone saying it's because they are black are not even close to being the same. He can whinge about being taken out like another driver and I would say yes, that is fine (depending on the degree, Hamilton's sulks are generally worse because he wants to make himself heard)

Someone complaining about being taken out and someone saying it's because they are black are not even close to being the same. He can whinge about being taken out like another driver and I would say yes, that is fine (depending on the degree, Hamilton's sulks are generally worse because he wants to make himself heard)
I can't speak for Hamilton's comments about race because I don't recall them. The racing incident comments and other ontrack issues - Hamilton is no different to any other driver yet copes a lot more stick.

The reason Hamilton cops more stick than other drivers on here, has very little to do with his driving ability
Off the track, the guy is a bit of a knob
34BF5C6300000578-3615198-image-a-45_1464536545588.jpg

I love the technical side of F1, all the different approaches, all the different countries and tracks and history.

NASCAR is all one direction,all in one country with boring cars that all look the same.

There is history in NASCAR, the great aero cars of the 60's and 70's. Muscle cars.

Plus it's V8's not ricey turbos

A great day, a long wait but all went right.

Now Ferrari have to keep up on their development.

The reason Hamilton cops more stick than other drivers on here, has very little to do with his driving ability
Off the track, the guy is a bit of a knob
34BF5C6300000578-3615198-image-a-45_1464536545588.jpg
Is he? Because I don't think anyone here actually knows him, or any other driver, very well at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he? Because I don't think anyone here actually knows him, or any other driver, very well at all.

You know that doesn't stop anybody from making a judgment about somebody. I'm sure that if you met Lewis he would be nice and pleasant.
But the way he lives his life on social media thinking he is a rapper, gives off the perception to some that he is a douche

Hehehe. It's funny how darth attempts single handedly try to down play the PR of Hamilton. He's been in F1 since 07. But he's been pushed as some wunderkind in motorsport circles since 98. We've had enough of him.

I 'attempt' to play down the absurd levels of criticism that he - and other drivers - get for 'sooking', which is a load of BS frankly. Not a race weekend goes by without someone latching on to a remark and making it seem ten times worse than it actually is.

I 'attempt' to play down the absurd levels of criticism that he - and other drivers - get for 'sooking', which is a load of BS frankly. Not a race weekend goes by without someone latching on to a remark and making it seem ten times worse than it actually is.
We need a thread to keep track of said sooking.

As somebody that has never considered NASCAR to be interesting, I will try and keep an open mind

Post a really good NASCAR moment (from youtube) on here and I will try to look at it objectively.

I love the technical side of F1, all the different approaches, all the different countries and tracks and history.

Formula One fans like to hang their hat on the faux elite science shtick because they can't hang their hat on the actual racing.

Last edited:
Nascar is dull, takes no skill to bump around against each other in dodgem cars.

Not true, it takes a lot of skill to slipstream inches apart at those high speeds.
Plus they do race on a few road courses a year.

F1 has gotten worse with the engines, and the loss of classic circuits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back