2017 F1 Chinese Grand Prix - Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow these new cars make for such great racing:rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm thinking all promoter hype. When you actually think about the changes, outside of the randomness any change throws up, none of them seem to improve the racing.

Extra car width effectively narrows the track,
even more dirty air (every fan's most hated term),
less pitstops due to terminator tyres (I swear I was the only one who LOVED the ticking time bomb that were the past few years tyres, but they caved into the drivers- who continually knowingly pushed them beyond their limits),
and let's not even mention the lack of sound or refuelling...

Yeah, I'm thinking all promoter hype. When you actually think about the changes, outside of the randomness any change throws up, none of them seem to improve the racing.

Extra car width effectively narrows the track,
even more dirty air (every fan's most hated term),
less pitstops due to terminator tyres (I swear I was the only one who LOVED the ticking time bomb that were the past few years tyres, but they caved into the drivers- who continually knowingly pushed them beyond their limits),
and let's not even mention the lack of sound or refuelling...
The way it is going whoever gets pole will win 90% of the time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why would Verstappen be DOTD? Did one overtaking move and then locked up badly giving away 2nd to Vettel. Most of the positions he made up were due to drivers pitting under VSC and then he got lucky with the full safety car. Crofty would suck Max's dick if given the chance...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back